Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cooming easily and early: incel trait?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Whenever I've gone two days without, I could coom in 30 seconds or so if I wanted to.

Nope but I can roughly control when I can coom whether earlier or later

Nope but I can roughly control when I can coom whether earlier or later
Nice trait I guess.

I have a theory that cooming very easily is "good" thing evolutionary because being faster obviously maximizes chances of successful procreation, but the whole culture makes fun of coming early so I don't know what to make of it.

Nice trait I guess.

I have a theory that cooming very easily is "good" thing evolutionary because being faster obviously maximizes chances of successful procreation, but the whole culture makes fun of coming early so I don't know what to make of it.
yes bro premature ejaculation is a good thing that is labeled bad so drug companies can make money from selling their pills and shit

yes bro premature ejaculation is a good thing that is labeled bad so drug companies can make money from selling their pills and shit
Yes. It's also general male-shaming.

I deliberately don't coom for 6 days and then coom on the 7th every week. It's the greatest feeling one can experience.

Once I find the right material, (which sometimes takes me hours to do so) it takes me only a few seconds to coom.

It's one of my biggest copes and the only way I am able to fall asleep. (I once had to coom 3 times in a row in order to fall asleep)

I deliberately don't coom for 6 days and then coom on the 7th every week. It's the greatest feeling one can experience.
And on the 7th day, God released.

Sometimes i coom in like 2 minutes, sometimes i can spend 40 minutes doing that

If you go through extended amounts of time without busting a nut, it´s the easiest thing in the world.
How much time are we talking?

premature ejaculation due to anxiety of someone finding you are jerking off