Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coomercels, how do you dispose of cum once your finished cooming?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Personally I do it in a green color tank top that hides the coom stains very well. Once it gets too smelly (I sleep with it) I throw it into the washing machine and get my alternative blue one. :feelsokman:

In a tissue, the toilet, shower, or i swallow it (horny days)

I swallow it sometimes but it usually tastes very bitter and salty :feelsUgh: :feelsaww:
Drink more water and cut out the shitty food and it wont taste bad.

I swallow it sometimes but it usually tastes very bitter and salty :feelsUgh: It helps with daydreamaxxing as it feels like a gf is eating my cum :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
I hope you’re joking. That’s some faggot shit

On your mum’s face

10% gay
I hope you’re joking. That’s some faggot shit
Every guy has tasted their own cum and slid their fingers up their butthole at least once. It's just part of being a horny being.

Dont do either cuz I'm no longer a horny being.

I just leave crusties in my blankets because 0 inhib
I used to bust all over my pillow and sleep on the dry half because of the post nut drowsiness :feelsokman:

Degenerates ...

I swallow it sometimes but it usually tastes very bitter and salty :feelsUgh: It helps with daydreamaxxing as it feels like a gf is eating my cum :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
:horror:

I just rub it into my pubes, or on my stomach, and walk around with cum on my hands

Fap into tissues --> tissues into ensuite bathroom toilet. My house, nothing to hide.

rofl at the posts in this thread

I do it on a piece of paper towel or toilet paper and just put it in the garbage.

Every guy has tasted their own cum and slid their fingers up their butthole at least once. It's just part of being a horny being.

I've done neither.

i swallow it (horny days)

its autogynephila. and it literally cant be done as if there is a code where it prohibits the guy to not eat the semen. its a way for reproductive success, imagine if semen was tasty and delicious then the male would fk a foid and eat the cum leading to reduction of population.

I wash it off the sink or just wipe it with my blanket.

I just have various pairs of girls panties that I cum on then wash. While i pretend they are from girls I raped.

:dafuckfeels: