Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cooking is a good cope

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I like to cook, too bad these foids don't care about that. I made some Spanish themed rib-eye in a cast iron with board dressing (btw, this technique really does work, you can taste all of the flavors that you dress the board with but the downside is that it doesn't let the flavor of the meat shine), yellow rice and green beans. Tomorrow I'm going to bake some cornbread and later in the week I'll probably make a roast chicken w/potatoes, mushrooms and onions. I'll down it with a nice craft beer like an oatmeal stout; hopefully it'll be raining that night and I can fall into a deep sleep after watching LOTR.

I think we should post our dishes on forum. Could be fun.

Excellent cope, one of my favorite. I make a lot of curries and stir fries (shoutout to currycels and ricecels!). I used to bake, too, but I don't eat many sweets nowadays.

Sounds like some good bodybuilder food.

Excellent cope, one of my favorite. I make a lot of curries and stir fries (shoutout to currycels and ricecels!). I used to bake, too, but I don't eat many sweets nowadays.
I tried making curry a few months ago, I fucked the dish up. Came out pretty bad, Indian food is hard to make well IMO.
Sounds like some good bodybuilder food.
Bodybuilder bulking high fat food is the best type of food

I use to make guiness stew in a slow cooker, brown the meat , oxtails is my favorite, then cook overnight and only put in onions , mushrooms, radish , etc. toward the end. but you can use any bock or brown beer,
once had the Good Housekeeping Cookbook, basic american recipes, with basic ingredients, just make sure you get organic when you can afford .

Last edited:
Indian food is hard to make well IMO
The secret is just to always add more when in doubt. Get all 20 spices for whatever you're making, and add a fuckload of each of them. At least, that's my secret.

I really like to cook aswell, i don't do it very often though, since i usually lack the motivation to do it.

I use to make guiness stew in a slow cooker, brown the meat , oxtails is my favorite, then cook overnight and only put in onions , mushrooms, radish , etc. toward the end. but you can use any bock or brown beer,
once had the Good Housekeeping Cookbook, basic american recipes, with basic ingredients, just make sure you get organic when you afford .
sounds delicious

oxtails is my favorite
Never tried oxtails, but I've been meaning to try. I'll try something like this. Brazil/Argentinecels might have other suggestions for oxtail dishes, too.

I don't know how to cook unfortunately even though I took cooking classes last year, I usually just eat something out of a can or a box.

I don't know how to cook unfortunately even though I took cooking classes last year, I usually just eat something out of a can or a box.
youtube whatever you wanna eat. its so easy. i made a pork chop and mashed potatoes from the box and cut up some carrots and fried it in butter. first time i cooked in a long time.

Cooking is really fucking boring ngl
used to like it when I was younger tho

im terrible at cooking, just like im terrible at everything :feelsrope:

Just find a well-reviewed recipe that sounds good and follow it diligently. Stews (and curries and the like) are good, honestly, because they're tough to fuck up, you can always just add a little more of this or that to balance things out.

Just find a well-reviewed recipe that sounds good and follow it diligently. Stews (and curries and the like) are good, honestly, because they're tough to fuck up, you can always just add a little more of this or that to balance things out.
I'm also too lazy to cook but I do help my Mother around the kitchen on some occasions. This sounds like a good recipe to try.

I started making my own pizzas. Very tasty!

Nah, too much effort tbh. On the rare occasions I have cooked, it just makes me feel depressed how I have to put in all that work just to sustain my shitty subhuman existence

Food I cook tastes like shit

I can't cook.

Exclusively eat microwave food or take-away (when my mum doesn't cook me something)

Chad could make her a poptart and she would think it’s the best thing ever.

I dont know how to cook. Its over

I tried making curry a few months ago, I fucked the dish up. Came out pretty bad, Indian food is hard to make well IMO.

Bodybuilder bulking high fat food is the best type of food
For bodybuilding you want a pound of flank steak, box of Cheerios, 4 bananas, 30 grapes and a quart of lactose free milk.

For bodybuilding you want a pound of flank steak, box of Cheerios, 4 bananas, 30 grapes and a quart of lactose free milk.

What do you think about that DALE?! You fat little freak!