Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

controversial opinion

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I think we should create a subsection where normgroids and foids are allowed in and we debate them. im bored of discussing water is wet here

I think we may have done this before and idk what the problem was we should allow it back

We did have that before and people decided against it. It was called "ask an incel" or some shit. Seems like the mods wanted that to be serious, I personally would've used it to fuck with people. Maybe with the slightly different userbase it'd be accepted? I'm not sure

No.
Keep normies as far as possible from our safe space.

Just go to reddit for that, they all use the same arguments anyway

The only use for such subsection is to abuse a mentally ill foid into sending nudes

Just go to reddit for that, they all use the same arguments anyway

The only use for such subsection is to abuse a mentally ill foid into sending nudes
I would but jews ip banned me

I think we should create a subsection where normgroids and foids are allowed in and we debate them. im bored of discussing water is wet here
Agreed 100% the forum would be super entertaining

I don't think it should be a constant thing but I would like to see someone debate an IT-member over voice chat and record it, doubt any of them would be up for it though.
I would but jews ip banned me
Same, and they wouldn't respond to anything you say anyways. They'd just downvote and act retarded.

We did have that before and people decided against it. It was called "ask an incel" or some shit. Seems like the mods wanted that to be serious, I personally would've used it to fuck with people. Maybe with the slightly different userbase it'd be accepted? I'm not sure
mods should bring it back the people that opposed it were just filled with unlogical raging emotions that had no valid reason to hate it. as long as they're not allowed to post in ID or any other subsection it will be fine

you won't change their opinions, it's pointless

I don't think it should be a constant thing but I would like to see someone debate an IT-member over voice chat and record it, doubt any of them would be up for it though.
I think that would be embarrassing for both sides tbh