Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Controversial] If you consume anime, you are a mentalcel

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Never seen a NT person watch or talk about anime. If you do watch anime, you are very non NT and thus a mentalcel.
:feelsEhh:

I don't watch anime cuz fuck japs and their brainwashing

I am very not NT indeed

depends on location, shitloads of people watch anime in europe, though they become more common around college age. there were tons of watchers in my college and workplace.

if anything it made me less NT to not be interested in it when I was college-aged.

If you have anime girl as avatar you are faggot

I've heard anime being discussed on campus before by two Tyrones nonetheless.

Autistic people are drawn to it more, but normies can still watch it especially shonen stuff.

Last edited:
What a hot take.

anime is mainstream as fuck lol

im into anime and can confirm ngl

95% of anime sugz ballz tho.

Nah, my chadlite brother is obsessed with one piece.

I watched JoJo once
Now I'm an aspie sperg who shits in public and yells nonsense at people
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

If you have anime girl as avatar you are faggot
I don't watch anime cuz fuck japs and their brainwashing
6gUbcJtcgqt18eBYvWP8gNPeijNa16H2LNxKyf5zrfnpSA

Autistic people are drawn to it more, but normies can still watch it especially shonen stuff.
Smh

Anime has become super mainstream, every normie has at least heard of Dragonball Z and/or played a Tenkaichi game. The deeper you get into anime though the more weirdos you unearth.

I still think anime is better than western animation, not that they're really competing or anything.

99% of males are into DBZ in some form or fashion.
But i can attest that Chads can watch anime after they fucked a girl and she would think it was cute

If she sees an incel watching anime we are automatically pedos and children mentally

I myself have assburgers but even I don't watch that shite as much as these other autists

My last anime consumed was tom and jerry; I think I was like 6 years old back then or 7.

I was going to disagree but yeah I'm not normal and I watch anime

anime is mainstream as fuck lol
Exactly. This post is cope. Walk into any college campus and majority of black guys watch anime. Stop resisting OP and go watch death note.

I know a lot of NT's that are into anime. I even know a couple of Tyrones that are into anime.
Don't get me wrong, I like some anime series, but tbh anime is simp blue-pill bullshit anyway

i'm watching hxh and if u got a problem lets take it outside buddy boyo

If I stop watching anime I won't suddenly be drowning in puss, so I'm content to be labeled mentalcel.

I have depression, anxiety, and a learning disability, so yeah I can agree. The only anime normies, and Chads talk about are mainstream stuff like Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, while all the foids like Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, or Cardcaptors.

People like me who are into more niche anime like K-On, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Bamboo Blade, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Akame Ga Kill, Kill La Kill etc. are usually socially awkward, autistic, have anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses.

So yeah if you're a weebcel you're a mentalcel, however not all mentalcels are weebcels.

Autistic weeb here. Not true, people were talking about Naruto and Attack on Titan in my last year of HS. They even recommended me to watch a certain anime, it's a shonen but still, I liked it.

but can you back up that with something?

Anime causes brain damage tbh.

its more that ugly people have less dating and social oppurtunities on average so they need shit to cope with

that being said. I don't really enjoy anime. I don't like to call myself "mentalcel", but I do think that I have developed mental problems over the years due to my shitty life as a result of my bad looks

I watch anime

Never seen a NT person watch or talk about anime. If you do watch anime, you are very non NT and thus a mentalcel.
Massive fucking Cope

depends on location, shitloads of people watch anime in europe, though they become more common around college age. there were tons of watchers in my college and workplace.

if anything it made me less NT to not be interested in it when I was college-aged.
Seriously? Are you European? I’ve never met an NT person in Europe who like anime come to think of it.

but tbh anime is simp blue-pill bullshit anyway
copeshaming is worse than kinkshaming tbh, i find it kinda bizarre too but call it simp out of nowhere, doesn't even make sense

There are literally a ton of anime youtubers that all are normie tier and have many romantic relationships

All of my friends that I know of that have children right now and dated regularly as teens all watched anime

There are literally a ton of anime youtubers that all are normie tier and have many romantic relationships

All of my friends that I know of that have children right now and dated regularly as teens all watched anime
cope

Exactly. This post is cope. Walk into any college campus and majority of black guys watch anime. Stop resisting OP and go watch death note.
I know a lot of NT's that are into anime. I even know a couple of Tyrones that are into anime.
Don't get me wrong, I like some anime series, but tbh anime is simp blue-pill bullshit anyway

Seems to be a pattern.

1. The irony of a religiousfag saying this

2. Its not a cope, its reality, I even remember a white guy with a black girl friend at university, both watch anime, got married a few years ago

Anime has become more socially acceptable, all of "nerd culture" actually, its being co-opted by normies, fringe things always become "whats cool", people just want to see good looking people do it though

I’m watching anime right now

1. The irony of a religiousfag saying this

2. Its not a cope, its reality, I even remember a white guy with a black girl friend at university, both watch anime, got married a few years ago

Anime has become more socially acceptable, all of "nerd culture" actually, its being co-opted by normies, fringe things always become "whats cool", people just want to see good looking people do it though
im religious? wat