Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Controversial] If you consume anime, you are a mentalcel

If you consume anime and are literally obsessed with it, you’ve been cucked plain and simple.

1. The irony of a religiousfag saying this

2. Its not a cope, its reality, I even remember a white guy with a black girl friend at university, both watch anime, got married a few years ago

Anime has become more socially acceptable, all of "nerd culture" actually, its being co-opted by normies, fringe things always become "whats cool", people just want to see good looking people do it though

Everyone watches anime nowadays

Stopped watching anime , now I'm slaying. Thanks op

Massive Cope. Entry level anime fanbase is mostly normie. Anime is becoming more normie year by year but will never get truly popular because of the shit that can be on anime.

Never seen a NT person watch or talk about anime. If you do watch anime, you are very non NT and thus a mentalcel.
:feelsEhh:
i watch hentai

Seriously? Are you European? I’ve never met an NT person in Europe who like anime come to think of it.
to clarify. computer science is full of anime fags. tech jobs are also full of anime fags. if you don't mix in those circles you won't find anime people. still, tech jobs are not exactly rare these days.

to clarify. computer science is full of anime fags. tech jobs are also full of anime fags. if you don't mix in those circles you won't find anime people. still, tech jobs are not exactly rare these days.
Tech people are barely NT anyway, even if they’re not far gone enough to be diagnosed.