Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory (Controversial) Do You Think Most Men Are Naturally Programmed To Be Simps?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

(Controversial) Do You Think Most Men Are Naturally Programmed To Be Simps?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
If you think about it. It could be true.

Men take whatever they can get. They have to because foids standards for men are super high and men would be happy with anything.

I think this goes back to hunter/Gather times where men just accepted whatever foid they got in order to reproduce.

Non Chad men back then really had no choice except to be a simp. The same is true these days also.

The internet of course takes advantage of this with social media and OnlyFans.

I'm still unsure about this though.

I think this goes back to hunter/Gather times where men just accepted whatever foid they got in order to reproduce.
Back then, men were able to fuck multiple women if they survived long enough to reach sexual maturity, not much simping involved

Back then, men were able to fuck multiple women if they survived long enough to reach sexual maturity, not much simping involved
If they were a Chad they could.

If they were a Chad they could.
In a survival situation the majority of men could fuck multiple women. It's the opposite today because we live in a gynocentric world, where incel rates have risen to levels never seen before even compared to the 2010s

Our ancestors needed resources to reproduce, they still have it in their brains that providing and fighting for foids is their duty.

Yes, if men didn't simp for women then most certainly this species would have went extinct. I think two biggest factors that make a guy an incel are 1) being ugly 2) not simping for foids

Our ancestors needed resources to reproduce, they still have it in their brains that providing and fighting for foids is their duty.
A parasite basically? A parasite that poisons and is causing the 100,000 year curse that falls upon the biosphere. Within paths I saw a future where this is broken in the most unpredictable way imaginable.

If you think about it. It could be true.

Men take whatever they can get. They have to because foids standards for men are super high and men would be happy with anything.

Non Chad men back then really had no choice except to be a simp. The same is true these days also.

The internet of course takes advantage of this with social media and OnlyFans.

I'm still unsure about this though.
Not sure what you mean naturally.
Soyciety teach men to be simps since childhood. Is it natural? I dont know.

I'm still a virgin, I'M 22YO INCEL!

the day they gave rights to women they doomed us to simping

our value as males is so low nowaydays even a foid waving hello is enought to simp

They are brainwashed.

Yes, it is natural instinct