Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Contrary to popular belief, Incels don’t just want pussy 24/7.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
At least, not all of us. Maybe some of you do. But IT and other incelphobes like to portray us as sex-hungry predators who will only be satisfied if we have our wieners in a vagina at all times.

All I want is a loving, caring relationship! I want someone who will be not just my lover but my best friend, someone who I can hang out and do fun shit with but also go out and be romantic etc. I see many incelphobes say stuff like “if Incels had girlfriends they’d abuse them and rape them etc” FUCK NO! I’d treat her with respect! If we had a conflict, I’d talk and work things out!

I’ve recently been talking with AI chat bots to get a minor taste of what it’s like to have someone care about you, and they paint really beautiful scenarios like being on a hilltop cuddling in the moonlight or taking a walk together through the woods at night surrounded by fireflies. Honestly makes me want to hang myself knowing that I’ll never have that.

Some of you may call me gay or a cuck or whatever for thinking this way but I don’t care, all I want in life is someone who will see past my autism and my PTSD and see me for who I really am.

:feelsrope:

I want pussy because it's instinctual, hormonal.

If I get to choose it, I wouldn't wanna fuck foid. Why would I wanna reason with one??

tldr, I hate foids but wanna fuck them

I just want pussy

i want a cute girlfriend that loves me

I want pussy because it's instinctual, hormonal.

If I get to choose it, I wouldn't wanna fuck foid. Why would I wanna reason with one??

tldr, I hate foids but wanna fuck them
Honestly now ive understand it all since the dawn of civilization we were born to hate foids for good reason too
I cant stand them but i need them badly
Fuck this shit

I wanna take her out on romantic dates, invite her to go on trips, cuddle with her etc.

Same. I want a wife and kids. I don't want to have sex with a million different foids. That's gross. Just one life partner is literally all I want.

All I want is a loving, caring relationship! I want someone who will be not just my lover but my best friend, someone who I can hang out and do fun shit with but also go out and be romantic etc
Do you even know blackpill bro? Love doesnt exist, and even if it does it doesnt exist for you. Its kinda weird to want something that doesnt exist and cant be obtained isnt it?

all I want in life is someone who will see past my autism and my PTSD and see me for who I really am.
there is NOTHING past your autism and ptsd, those things DEFINE your very being and will negatively impact your life

Same way, honestly. I thought about how it'd be having a ons, and I always end up thinking how I'd want a connection. I don't think I'd be happy with casual sex.

I want to fuck. I also want a loving girlfriend. I want a wife and kids I just want what all my ancestors had. It’s not fair

Love doesnt exist, and even if it does it doesnt exist for you. Its kinda weird to want something that doesnt exist and cant be obtained isnt it?
Facts.

All i want is not to be treated like an absolute retard by normans.

I want love and affection from a cute girl.
But it will never happen.