Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Contrary to popular belief, gymcelling does NOT make you happier

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Seriously, I read all the time how I should lift (which I am doing and also look like I lift and the only people telling me this are those online who have never seen me) and that's supposed to improve my mood, cure depression, blah blah. Seriously, no. Have been lifting more than a year now and there has been 0 improvement in terms of mood and depression. In fact, I'm sadder and more hopeless than I've ever been. And I managed to cut on alcohol, sugar and stuff like that and realized it's literally the same crap without them - a lonely, sad existence.

Tbh the only thing psychologically that improved is my T levels increased, because I'm more assertive, fearless and with a sliiiiightly more masculine voice (talking from the bottom of the diaphragm) and also hornier. But I am not more joyful, I'm not happier by any means.

Last edited:
The "happiness" gained from gymaxxing is the false hope you get, thinking you'll be ripped and popular after tons of workouts jfl

The only thing I dislike about it is that you actually have to eat like a bird if you want to look good (requires being lean)

I never understood the “eat big bro” thing, that has only ever made me gain fat.

Only guys with Chad genetics can eat like 4K cals a day and lift and stay shredded. Incel genetics you gotta eat like 1500 to 2000 cals max per day if you want to have abs.

It’s aids to be lifting 4-5-6 days a week, only allowed to be eating 2k cals a day max to stay lean.

Incel genetics = you start immediately gaining bodyfat if you try to eat like a YouTube fake natty does (like 3500-5000 cal a day)

Last edited:
Just another useless cope.

Seriously, I read all the time how I should lift (which I am doing and also look like I lift and the only people telling me this are those online who have never seen me) and that's supposed to improve my mood, cure depression, blah blah. Seriously, no. Have been lifting more than a year now and there has been 0 improvement in terms of mood and depression. In fact, I'm sadder and more hopeless than I've ever been. And I managed to cut on alcohol, sugar and stuff like that and realized it's literally the same crap without them - a lonely, sad existence.

Tbh the only thing psychologically that improved is my T levels increased, because I'm more assertive, fearless and with a sliiiiightly more masculine voice (talking from the bottom of the diaphragm) and also hornier. But I am not more joyful, I'm not happier by any means.
Cope
What OP is basically saying is "My 1 year personal experience trumps over 60+ years of objective scientific evidence collected in the field of sports exercise"

The plural of anecdote is not evidence you silly inkwell

Cope
What OP is basically saying is "My 1 year personal experience trumps over 60+ years of objective scientific evidence collected in the field of sports exercise"

Kill yourself you worthless waste of space

Better than being a fat neckbeard though

Speak

For

Your

Self

B8989beadaddc2d22ede75d25158850b

Better than being a fat neckbeard though

Cope

High IQ

if you only care about "feeling good" cardio is way better than strength training.

Kill yourself you worthless waste of space
Listen bitch, I am known for being really dangerous, you don't want to start something you could have avoided, you should be really frightened right now, I am so tough sometimes I just uppercut random people on the street just for looking at me the wrong way. I am not just an internet keyboard warrior punk like you, I am actually tough in real life as well as on the internet. You better back down right now unless you want to endure never ending pain you scrawny little white punk, I will teach you the true meaning of pain, I will teach your puny sexy little white ass a lesson you'll never forget.

Cope

Based

Listen bitch, I am known for being really dangerous, you don't want to start something you could have avoided, you should be really frightened right now, I am so tough sometimes I just uppercut random people on the street just for looking at me the wrong way. I am not just an internet keyboard warrior punk like you, I am actually tough in real life as well as on the internet. You better back down right now unless you want to endure never ending pain you scrawny little white punk, I will teach you the true meaning of pain, I will teach your puny sexy little white ass a lesson you'll never forget.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

The only thing I dislike about it is that you actually have to eat like a bird if you want to look good (requires being lean)

I never understood the “eat big bro” thing, that has only ever made me gain fat.

Only guys with Chad genetics can eat like 4K cals a day and lift and stay shredded. Incel genetics you gotta eat like 1500 to 2000 cals max per day if you want to have abs.

It’s aids to be lifting 4-5-6 days a week, only allowed to be eating 2k cals a day max to stay lean.

Incel genetics = you start immediately gaining bodyfat if you try to eat like a YouTube fake natty does (like 3500-5000 cal a day)

weights and running give you more energy. weights alone is stupid tbh

eating big was for 6'5 ball players who play full court games for fun and burn a shitload of calories or high school athletes who are active the entire day

not manlets who sit around and do fuck all except lift

Gymcelling makes me fucking massive
20200229 134241

TBH its a cope

I used to exercise a lot and I was doing it for the typical reason (improve looks), but I had barely any gains, I hit a plateau quickly, and I was always tired all the time and barely had free time

Ironically when I stopped exercising I felt way better, I felt at ease because I wasn't wasting my time trying anymore, it was one less thing to worry about, and I started investing my time into things that would actually make a difference (like wealthmaxxing)

I was very happy in the beginning, but that illusion faded away when I realized I could never get the results I wanted

nothing short of being loved by pure foid can make man happy

I gymcel and run cause the alternative is being fat as fuck. With my facial structure and facial hair, I'd almost look like a neckbeard if I didn't work out. Gymcelling also gives me a false sense of superiority over weak as fuck chadlite twinks.

Just another useless cope.

Gets me out of the house though. Same with other "hobbies" tbh apart from wagecucking
TBH its a cope

I used to exercise a lot and I was doing it for the typical reason (improve looks), but I had barely any gains, I hit a plateau quickly, and I was always tired all the time and barely had free time

Ironically when I stopped exercising I felt way better, I felt at ease because I wasn't wasting my time trying anymore, it was one less thing to worry about, and I started investing my time into things that would actually make a difference (like wealthmaxxing)

Just change your genetics bro

Can’t see how lifting will make me happier

eating big was for 6'5 ball players who play full court games for fun and burn a shitload of calories or high school athletes who are active the entire day

not manlets who sit around and do fuck all except lift

True

Depends on what you want from it, I'd rather be a fit sad lonely virgin than a fat sad lonely virgin.

The most depressing thing about gymcelling is having to see all the attractive foids in their tight and revealing gym-wear exercise in front of you . Even worse if they have their Chad boyfriend with them