Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Contact me for ACTUAL information about me.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, you know what? Since normies are spreading false information about me, here is where you can contact me and I will be able to tell you whether the information is true or not.

brettyboybb is my Snapchat screen name so if you want to know if a rumour about me is true or not, contact me right there and since I have imposters making fake accounts of me, yeah, contact brettyboybb, or as IT calls me Yoshicel, so contact the real ‘Yoshicel’ on Snapchat if you want ACTUAL information, you know, information from someone who made this post.

I’m drunk right now so hopefully I make sense here.

Why not just post it here for all to see.

That is the point,
No i mean post the information here. Respond to the false allegations with the correct information here. That should have just been the post, instead of telling everyone to contact you.

No i mean post the information here. Respond to the false allegations with the correct information here. That should have just been the post, instead of telling everyone to contact you.
Well, someone has went as far as making a false account about me.

Who the hell are you

You seem like a respectable young man

Some nigga that has been part of this forum for 2 years, old boy.
I was joking bhai, I literally read your posts everyday. :incel:
I don't think a lot of ppl give a shit about rumours here. We don't accept foids so that's probably the reason why.

Nah, man your'e letting IT live in your head rent free.

Dont get doxed st yoshicel

tbh dont care enough to do tbh ngl tbh

Not concerned about it to be honest, I already showed my face on Looksmax
I wouldnt bother with looksmax. Its a bunch of coping retards who would rate a Chris Hemsworth-level chad as “it’s over”. That forum probably has more real incels than this one does tbhngl