Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel constantly viewed older than i really am

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
wherever i go i am constantly percieved as being 30 or something im not even close to that number and im constantly reminded that my life will be even worse when i do hit that age in 2033 might as well ropemaxx i also have constant replaying memories of girls that i liked in highschool and its so incredibly sad that theres nothing i can do about it now chronic stalking and copium nothing brings me joy anymore i just cut a lot to cope anyway im ugly curry guy balding but not as bad as sum of u fucks but still noticeable and shitty facial structure and weird double jointed knees im just done with my life i was dealt a wrong set of cards and i cant trade with anyone else so incredibly sad

Nothing to do but cope

Nothing to do but cope
even if i lose a lot of weight it will sag and make me look older my physical attraction is non existent to women theres no point in me continuing to being able to breathe oxygen