Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Constantly crying for my severe acne problem

uglyshiitman

uglyshiitman

Chinkcel
First let’s make it clear that I’m a 16-year old teen,about 2 years ago,uncountable pimples started out of my face,and I had a brutal 2021 full of bullying and inferiority.About this year’s march,my pimples started to disappear and looked like they would never come back again,however just a few days ago they made a surprising return and now my face is full of them again,suicidal thoughts also came back .Why should I suffer from this never ending shit? FUCK THIS!

16-year-old? How tall are you and what continent do you live on?

About 5’10,living in East Asia
Why are you so quick to call yourself an incel? Wait until your 18 and ask as many girls out as you can. 5'10 in east Asia is normal.

You should go to a dermatologist asap if you can afford it, tell your parents you need to.

You don't really want to end up like me. Acne leaved my face severely scarred. The scars will never go away, there are expensive treatments but even they can soften the appearance of the scars, and they won't make them go away. I have microneedled my face every 4-5 weeks for almost 3 years now, and it hasn't really made my acne scars any better. They really are permanent, unless they are extremely shallow.

Get your acne treated ASAP. I guarantee you, if you end up with severe acne scarring women will absolutely hate you. Women think I'm an ugly abomination and they want me to kill myself

Not gonna take pictures of my face, but here's a reference:

Scars

Bro i feel you, this shit has made me depressed to the point of contemplating suicide :feelscry: