Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Constant thoughts about roping

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
These days i am getting constant thoughts about roping because life seems like a bad nightmare . The thing is my poor old lady and man would have no idea for why i roped and they would probably keep wondering and thinking about them gives me more sadness. The thing is people don't realise that being an incel isn't being a sexual deviant, being incel in my case means a complete failure of a human in the society ,my childhood was filled with mental agony and abuse in the home and school, I didn't learn to adjust in the normal life, I never ever experienced a relationship, never had a fullfilling educational life due to low iq, never got invited to any party, and now i don't have a job in this crucial age.when i should have been able to sustain a family. Low iq and ugliness are two dogs in these dense wilderness called life , who are beginning to hunt me down for the great hunter called time.I will leave this forum again for some days, i got sick again due to much lurking around in depression

I am constantly thinking about rapping too

This is my rap,
My life is shitty
Wish i was more witty
But due to adhd, I got tangled into the nitty gritty
If I had a wife, life would be litty

set some cars on fire before you rope

This is my rap,
My life is shitty
Wish i was more witty
But due to adhd, I got tangled into the nitty gritty
If I had a wife, life would be litty
Travis Scott looks at you with envy, awesome rap

I will leave this forum again for some days, i got sick again due to much lurking around in depression
Happens to me too. This place is a downer to peruse daily but generally a useful reminder that you're not the only one struggling.
Browsing SS is genuinely less depressing than browsing place lol.

I think about suicide a lot to. I wish life came with a button to just leave life peacefully
Sometimes i think it was over for me the day i was born..No peace in here

I want to die peacefully in my sleep.

Happens to me too. This place is a downer to peruse daily but generally a useful reminder that you're not the only one struggling.
Browsing SS is genuinely less depressing than browsing place lol.
yeaah i agree on that , blackpill forums are some of the most brutal forums to ever exist in the history of internet..I view suicide and gore forums like a teen + content ever since coming to blackpill society

As currycel truecels, we honestly don't have any seriously good options besides the rope. Right now I'm trying to cope, but its not going well. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

As currycel truecels, we honestly don't have any seriously good options besides the rope. Right now I'm trying to cope, but its not going well. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Tru brocel , to add that we are born in Curryland where each waking hour you step outside thr house is full torture with 99% NT idiots lurking around every nook and corner :feelspuke:

Tru brocel , to add that we are born in Curryland where each waking hour you step outside thr house is full torture with 99% NT idiots lurking around every nook and corner :feelspuke:
Not to mention the constant noise and air pollution.

The thing is my poor old lady and man would have no idea for why i roped and they would probably keep wondering and thinking about them gives me more sadness.
they have no clue mine will probably assume i was on drugs or someone pushed me to do it