Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Constant mental breakdowns

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
Anyone else experience major mental breakdowns? Mine are partially from inceldom but there are other factors as well. It seems I can’t go a few days without laying on the ground, crying, shaking, and going insane.

well, my heart races a million miles a minute sometimes. meditation seems like a meme, but it might alleviate some of the symptoms
Maybe I should try that. I got into it for a while but a deep depression hit and I forgot about it.

Either physical manifestations of anxiety or depression. Even my breakdowns are plain.

Wish i had some advice to give you but im in the same shit.

crymaxxing is legit. just make sure you accompany it with something useful like hard STEM

Some sort of pills may help.

I took a cylexa and two St. John’s Wart capsules. Probably won’t help too much but it’s worth a try.
Johnny wort should do something, dunno what that other thing is.

Not really breakdowns ngl but more so existential crises. Especially during the nighttime.

I know how you feel, op. When I was younger I had tachycardia because I was too anxious, but after take out stimulant food from my diet like caffeine everything started be better. Begin an incel will surely physically hurt you, I know it every well because I had some mental breakdowns last ten years, I even almost got arrested because people thought I was planning go full ER inside the college campus.
I'm a lot stronger than when I was younger, but some stuff hurt me as much hurt younger incels because I'm human and weak. The lesson I had to learn to not feel bad all that time is that no matter what I do I will never be a normalfag, never accept their society and will live a life of seclusion as single man.

Take Vitamin B!!

It helps with serotonin regulation, which is probably leading to your constant breakdowns

You gotta take it for a couple of weeks but it really does help with depression

Especially if you drink and do drugs constantly like me

I know how you feel, op. When I was younger I had tachycardia because I was too anxious, but after take out stimulant food from my diet like caffeine everything started be better. Begin an incel will surely physically hurt you, I know it every well because I had some mental breakdowns last ten years, I even almost got arrested because people thought I was planning go full ER inside the college campus.
I'm a lot stronger than when I was younger, but some stuff hurt me as much hurt younger incels because I'm human and weak. The lesson I had to learn to not feel bad all that time is that no matter what I do I will never be a normalfag, never accept their society and will live a life of seclusion as single man.
I have tachycardia for the same reason. Thanks for the advice.

I have tachycardia for the same reason. Thanks for the advice.
Weaning is extremely necessary if you want quit caffeine because you need avoid the awful caffeine withdraw that come with headaches and worse. I recommend you start walk at least 2km everyday or run 5km thrice a week.

Good luck.

Smoke some weed if you can get it

Here it comes...

View: https://youtu.be/DEseb6-hssc

Take Vitamin B!!

It helps with serotonin regulation, which is probably leading to your constant breakdowns

You gotta take it for a couple of weeks but it really does help with depression

Especially if you drink and do drugs constantly like me
Confirmed. Also eat green foods.

I was like that when i lived in a single dorm at uni. It basically felt like solitary confinement + stress from classwork. It's been better since i started commuting and living in my comfy basement again