Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CONSPIRACY THEORYCELS THREAD: UFO/ALIENS/MYTHICAL CREATURES/GOVERNMENT SECRETS/GIANTS, GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Hey @Subhumancel what's the deal with people seeing 11:11 and other number patterns all the time?

I believe there are aliens out there, it's only a given that this seemingly infinite universe is teeming with all types of LIFE
I won't be surprised if Enceladus or Titan has microbial life

I won't rest until most incels have known the truth of this world and seen reality. You still haven't known everything and i'm planning to share more knowledge with you and other incels. I'll try everything to free incels of this sick society and enlighten them. All my threads if i came back would be about the truth.
How do you think WW3 is going to go down. Which countries will suffer the most, ( live in North America btw) and is WW3 going to happen before or after the fake alien invasion and the fake meteor strike?

Schizo thread

How do you think WW3 is going to go down. Which countries will suffer the most, ( live in North America btw) and is WW3 going to happen before or after the fake alien invasion and the fake meteor strike?
I think WWIII will happen after a great civil war between the Muslims and the westerns. This was the main point of letting the Muslims immigranting to Europe without stopping them.

The plan was like that :
1-Destroy the Muslim countries in wars, revolutions, etc
2-Allow millions of them to immigrant to Europe
3-Use the media to spread false news about how the new immigrates are evil and want to destroy Europe
4-Brainwash the westerns to hate and abuse the Muslims
5-At some points the Muslims will have enough and BOOM ! A civil war does take place in the whole world and then chaos and then WW3

And about which countries will suffer the most, idk, but i guess Asian countries like Korea and Japan will suffer the most, then the western countries like USA and Europe, then the eastern countries in the middle east as most of them won't participate that much in the war because they're weak military. And i think the "aliens" invasion and UFO's and all the weird stuff you can find in illuminati cards game will happen after WW3 as the population rate will lower dramatically and it'll be great chance to take advantage of the chaos and do what they want to do.

I think WWIII will happen after a great civil war between the Muslims and the westerns. This was the main point of letting the Muslims immigranting to Europe without stopping them.

The plan was like that :
1-Destroy the Muslim countries in wars, revolutions, etc
2-Allow millions of them to immigrant to Europe
3-Use the media to spread false news about how the new immigrates are evil and want to destroy Europe
4-Brainwash the westerns to hate and abuse the Muslims
5-At some points the Muslims will have enough and BOOM ! A civil war does take place in the whole world and then chaos and then WW3

And about which countries will suffer the most, idk, but i guess Asian countries like Korea and Japan will suffer the most, then the western countries like USA and Europe, then the eastern countries in the middle east as most of them won't participate that much in the war because they're weak military. And i think the "aliens" invasion and UFO's and all the weird stuff you can find in illuminati cards game will happen after WW3 as the population rate will lower dramatically and it'll be great chance to take advantage of the chaos and do what they want to do.
FUCK! Whats your time estimate for how long until the war begins? 2025, 2030? Fuck,I dont want to die in this shit.

FUCK! Whats your time estimate for how long until the war begins? 2025, 2030? Fuck,I dont want to die in this shit.
I'd say that something very major will take place within 20 years at best. If you don't want to die in this shit, prepare an underground shelter from now. Some people have been doing this for some time now because they're afraid of WW3.

FCC has been using dead peoples accounts to shill for ending Net Neutrality.

You can check if a comment was falsely submitted on your behalf.

I checked a name and this was allegedly commented by a certain "Jason Genova" (whom we know with certainty to be a borderline illiterate):
https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/filing/1910822926925920

Nice theory's... but i guess you havent heard of the ChadWorldOrder?

Some Conspiracy theories like thinking Mass Shootings are false flags perpetrated by the NWO Illuminati Lizard People to take away America's guns are retarded.

Aliens, UFOs, and all that jargon are Jewish psyops I think.

That's why they are so heavily promoted on the Electric Jew, the TV.

Aliens.jpg

Last edited:
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams