Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Considering attempting to ascend with 60 yo woman

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I know this woman who is 60. She’s definitely not hot but has big tits and is gl enough for me to get hard and fuck her, I think. One thing I’m worried about is if I do ascend then I will be instantly disgusted by the post nut clarity.

My plan is to invite her over this winter and have some drinks and attempt some flirting and sexual talk and then ask her if she wants to fuck. As far as I know she hasn’t been laid in a long time so maybe she’s dick sick?

Imagine the smell :feelspuke:

She's been pumped and dumped by chad for decades and you wanna smash that? Have some dignity man.

Everyone that makes these "attempted" ascencion threads should be perma banned on sight.
If someone cant come here and say "i'm 6'2 and incel", or "i have a good jawline but i still incel", people also shouldnt make these type of threads, its even worse way of humble brag even if is with an old 60yo whore.

Nigga is coming here and rubbing on our faces that he have a chance to have sex while we rot, the rules from this forum were made by niggers jfl.

Last edited:
I know this woman who is 60. She’s definitely not hot but has big tits and is gl enough for me to get hard and fuck her, I think. One thing I’m worried about is if I do ascend then I will be instantly disgusted by the post nut clarity.

My plan is to invite her over this winter and have some drinks and attempt some flirting and sexual talk and then ask her if she wants to fuck. As far as I know she hasn’t been laid in a long time so maybe she’s dick sick?
Big tits are enough. Attempt the coom

Everyone that makes these "attempted" ascencion threads should be perma banned on sight.
If someone cant come here and say "i'm 6'2 and incel", or "i have a good jawline but i still incel", people also shouldnt make these type of threads, its even worse way of humble brag even if is with an old 60yo whore.

Nigga is coming here and rubbing on our faces that he have a chance to have sex while we rot, the rules from this forum were made by niggers jfl.
Bro he wants to fuck a literal fossil its hardly a flex. Id rather stay virgin then do that

Bro he wants to fuck a literal fossil its hardly a flex. Id rather stay virgin then do that
Yeh, if anything he should be loling at op

Imagine the smell :feelspuke:

She's been pumped and dumped by chad for decades and you wanna smash that? Have some dignity man.
i'll agree on this one, her pussy probably smells :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: I'd wash my dick with dish soap after im done in case she pass the smell on me

FOOOOOKING DISGUSTIIIIING :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: LEMME PUKE HERE :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

No, dude seriously. Better go fuck a young landwhale, jesus christ you can't be down that bad.

What a lack of a pussy does to a nibba...

Let me clarify, I don’t even think there is a good chance I will ascend. I do think there is a good chance she would come to my apartment. I do think there is a good chance she will have a couple drinks. But I also think there is a high chance of rejection.

I would think of stopping this low but I really don’t think I can get anything else.

please dont do this. u may kill urself after experiencing that Hiroshima Nagasaki ropefuelmaxxed post-nut clarity and im being serious
The post nut clarity worries me the most. I’m high t so I’m not repulsed as easily by gross things like others are, so while horny I may be fine fucking her, but once I nit I’ll need to have a plan. Like hurry up and hit the shower and get her out. Ugh that post nut clarity is going to be awful, if I ever get that far.

i would just kms at that point

the you after post-nut clarity is the real you. if ur sure that you'll be disgusted then u are already disgusted but ur mind is just a little clouded rn. maybe starve for a day or take a cold shower?
I have plenty of time. Won’t be attempting this until winter.

Proof that women never hit the wall. There will always be guys willing to tap. :feelsree::feelsree: Don't do it OP, she shouldn't be allowed to continue on the cock carousel in her old age.

Just ascend with a gigaroastie who the hit the wall 50 years ago theory :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I totally get it, OP. After a lifetime of nothing but rejection, I have hardly any standards left anymore. At this point, she just needs to be female, alive and not related. Yet I STILL keep getting fucking rejected! Being deformed fucking sucks.

I totally get it, OP. After a lifetime of nothing but rejection, I have hardly any standards left anymore. At this point, she just needs to be female, alive and not related. Yet I STILL keep getting fucking rejected! Being deformed fucking sucks.
Yeah that’s pretty much it.