Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Consider yourself blessed if you are not Indian

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
There is NOTHING worse in the world. You will grow up to be beta due to a combination of low T, feminine culture, and parents that terrorize and whip you into submission.

Statistically speaking, you will be ugly. Indians almost always have bad bone structure and I am certainly no exception.

You can’t eat your own food without smelling like garbage mixed with spices.

We have one of the worst reputation of any men on the planet. Ugly beta creepy racists and the bitchiest, most annoying women on the planet.

If you happen to have an accent, no one will take you seriously or want to be around you.

Don't many still get arranged marriages?

if you are form of curry its over

actually i see a lot of indians with good bone structure, its just their facial harmony or skin can be too dark and many are framecel

Nothing worse than being a balding, manlet, currycel

being a curry is a blessing what do you mean

actually i see a lot of indians with good bone structure, its just their facial harmony or skin can be too dark and many are framecel
depends on which indians, some gujarati, punjabis and northern indians are decent looking and lightskin, its the dravidian and tamil phenotype that is death sentence.

I dig female curries. They don't like me though.

Watch some dumbfuck arabs try and say they have it worse than us. Most Indians are ugly. The ones that are good looking have white features.

im not but i look like a curry. thank fuck i dont have the accent