Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Consequences of being a deathnic

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
1) BEING BORN IN A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE .

2) HAVING LOW IQ RELIGIOUS AND EXTREMELY BLUEPILLED PARENTS THAT PUT TOO MUCH EMPHASIS ON EDUCATION.(CURRY&RICE)

3) BEING LESS RICH THAN YOUR WHITE COUNTERPARTS BECAUSE WESTERN ECONOMY/CURRENCY DOMINATES DEATHNIC ECONOMY/CURRENCY & LOW STANDARDS OF LIVING.

4)HAVING AN EXTREMELY SHIT DIET ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A CURRY .

5)YOUR RACE DIRECTLY DICTATES YOUR LOOKS ,HEIGHT ,FACE . AND WEST IMPLEMENTING HARMFUL STEREOTYPES BASED ON YOUR LOOKS.

6)VICTIM OF JBW AND SELF HATING ETHNIC WHORES

7) YOUR LOOKS DIRECTLY DICATING EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE .

8) NOT BEING ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN SPORTS DUE TO FACTORS LIKE SHORT HEIGHT EVEN SHORT ATHLETES ARE A MINORITY

9)GETTING GASLIGHTED BY NORMIES .

10)PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATE YOU

8) NOT BEING ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN SPORTS DUE TO FACTORS LIKE SHORT HEIGHT EVEN SHORT ATHLETES ARE A MINORITY
This one gets me. I passed by a Pakistani restaurant in my city and the tallest man there was basically average height for my country. It was insane how many men there were shorter than even 165cm.

Spot on
Damn .
Mods need to pin this

This one gets me. I passed by a Pakistani restaurant in my city and the tallest man there was basically average height for my country. It was insane how many men there were shorter than even 165cm.
:yes::yes: Western average height are considered tall in ethnic countries

:yes: :reeeeee:

My parents in a nutshell

Rice and oily spicy garbage

Imma terrorist

:yes:Most users here still don't understand the amount of self hating the average shitskin foid has

If you are below average as an ethnic it's literally life of hell

Eh, Idk about this one, depends on individual

It's not just underestimating, we are a complete joke to them

@incelerated read this giga based post
I feel for you

:yes::yes: Western average height are considered tall in ethnic countries
My goodness I had no idea it was this bad.

Last edited:
1) BEING BORN IN A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE .

2) HAVING LOW IQ RELIGIOUS AND EXTREMELY BLUEPILLED PARENTS THAT PUT TOO MUCH EMPHASIS ON EDUCATION.(CURRY&RICE)

3) BEING LESS RICH THAN YOUR WHITE COUNTERPARTS BECAUSE WESTERN ECONOMY/CURRENCY DOMINATES DEATHNIC ECONOMY/CURRENCY & LOW STANDARDS OF LIVING.

4)HAVING AN EXTREMELY SHIT DIET ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A CURRY .

5)YOUR RACE DIRECTLY DICTATES YOUR LOOKS ,HEIGHT ,FACE . AND WEST IMPLEMENTING HARMFUL STEREOTYPES BASED ON YOUR LOOKS.

6)VICTIM OF JBW AND SELF HATING ETHNIC WHORES

7) YOUR LOOKS DIRECTLY DICATING EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE .

9)GETTING GASLIGHTED BY NORMIES .

10)PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATE YOU

Very brutal. Another aspect is that mental health issues are not taken seriously, most people don't even know what things like social anxiety are in these ethnic places