Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Consent" doesn't make sense

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
Sending dick pics to a woman is bad, unless you're her boyfriend, which means that the restriction of "don't send dick pics to me" is not for everyone, it's not universal, otherwise nobody would send dick pics and have consensual sex. They teach us about these kinds of restrictions as though they were universal, but they aren't, if they were universal nobody would send dick pics to anyone, the fact that there are men sending dick pics to their partners and their partners like it shows that the restriction isn't universal, those restrictions are just for us ugly people.

Consent is not what makes the difference, it can't be, because asking for consent is also harassment, if you interrupt a stranger and ask her for consent to touch her boobs you could go to jail, asking for consent requires consent, which is a paradox and shows consent doesn't make sense logically speaking. Consent is not what makes the difference between harassment and good sex, it can't be, something else has to be what makes the difference, I don't know what makes that difference but I'm going to assume it's physical attractiveness.

If a sexhaver reads this and says I lack common sense I don't care, common sense is something genetical and I was born without it. I will never have the same level of intuición an NT sexhaver has and that's why I hate them.

There are feminists trying to build a society where harassment is subjective: if the woman feels harassed, she was harassed. We have to stop them, because laws shouldn't depend on people's feelings and subjective perceptions, they should depend on OBJECTIVE facts and evidence, subjective laws allow manipulation and many evil women out there Will take advantage of that. This is how feminism vulnerates human rights and institutionality.

Sex is illegal for ugly people like us, this is how they exclude us from the party, consent is just am excuse to get rid of ugly men like us.

Last edited:
IT will touch this without consent
I'm not even justifying rape here, I'm just saying their concept of consent doesn't make sense and that accusations of rape have to be based on OBJECTIVE factores, not on subjective feelings which Is what feminists want to do, they want to enslave us men.

Modern consent laws are truly ridiculous. Normie sexhavers having to ask for consents before obvious sex makes their partners pussy dry and chads of course aren't expected by foids to ask for consents. These laws make many innocent men land in prison to be beaten by white knights who believe their crimes are better. Only forced sex means rape, everything else is a warfare against all men except chads, chadlites and prettyboys.

I'm not even justifying rape here, I'm just saying their concept of consent doesn't make sense and that accusations of rape have to be based on OBJECTIVE factores, not on subjective feelings which Is what feminists want to do, they want to enslave us men.
lol btw check my new post. these people are fucking retards

Modern consent laws are truly ridiculous. Normie sexhavers having to ask for consents before obvious sex makes their partners pussy dry and chads of course aren't expected by foids to ask for consents. These laws make many innocent men land in prison to be beaten by white knights who believe their crimes are better. Only forced sex means rape, everything else is a warfare against all men except chads, chadlites and prettyboys.
Good point, this feminist consent is incompatible with female biology which Is why Chad doesn't ask for consent, at least not verbally and explicitly.

At this point I don't know if women know the things they tell us are lies that aim to control us, or if they really are stupid enough to not see all this Is a farse.

Consent is not what makes the difference between harassment and good sex, it can't be, something else has to be what makes the difference, I don't know what makes that difference but I'm going to assume it's physical attractiveness.
ALL LEGAL SYSTEMS of ALL CIVILIZATIONS in all ages are based on a system of ownership of the foids. A man should never ever touch a foid he doesn't own, and may do whatever (within reason) to foid(s) he owns.

If a sexhaver reads this and says I lack common sense
What you lack is belief in the shared myths of our culture, "consent" among those.

yea, consent is some boring bullshit made up by feminist academics

Marital rape makes no sense too
Agreed. She's your fucking wife. She obviously is comfortable enough around you to marry you, so how tf is she gonna switch up and claim rape? In a marriage, a woman should have a duty to satisfy her husband's sexual needs. If she refuses, he should be able to easily divorce her and she gets nothing.

Its not rape if nobody finds out

Agreed. She's your fucking wife. She obviously is comfortable enough around you to marry you, so how tf is she gonna switch up and claim rape? In a marriage, a woman should have a duty to satisfy her husband's sexual needs. If she refuses, he should be able to easily divorce her and she gets nothing.
Exactly. Sexual relations is one of the givens in a marriage that both the husband and wife agree to at the altar

Exactly. Sexual relations is one of the givens in a marriage that both the husband and wife agree to at the altar
Yep. No sex = no marriage. Can't believe this cucked society expects men to treat their wives well when they never get sex. A wife refusing to ever have sex again with you or very rarely is pretty much as bad as if she cheated on you. Maybe worse honestly. A husband should have the right to fuck his wife any time he feels like it (within reason of course). I don't think he should be waking her up in the middle of the night for it, or trying when she's really sick, but as long as it's normal conditions, she should have no right to deny him sex and cause him sexual frustration.

consent is just a normie buzzword. normie definition of rape is just sex without consent (even less than that), so it doesn't have to be forced, violent or hurt women. so a gentle "rape" with an incel is terrible and traumatic for the woman and the incel deserve to be tortured and murdered.

but rape-like sex with chad where the girl is suffocated until she almost passes out, has internal anal and vaginal bleeding, drinks pee and eats shit, etc... all this is normal and fine because the woman consented.