Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Consensual" sex with Chad and "Rape" are identical. Its only "Rape" if he's ugly.

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/171101104142-110117-the-accused-sexual-assault-grid-super-169.jpg

What do all these men have in common? For starters, they are all powerful, wealthy men who have been accused of sexual harassment/assault. But just as importantly: they're all NOT ATTRACTIVE. 

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/f09b4f038cea4fab6926555f7ba699b4486eb142/0_104_2970_1782/master/2970.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=0c56722ee72b5a063e726e34ac18892e

This particular face is of the man who started this whole mess. Basically post-wall females want their last day in the spotlight, so they now think its "rape" because they sucked his dick for a hot role. I don't see why I should give a fuck, but notice once again: Harvey Weinstein is NOT ATTRACTIVE.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3e/Louis_CK_2012_Shankbone.JPG/1200px-Louis_CK_2012_Shankbone.JPG

This is Louis CK. He invited females to his room, then asked if he could masturbate in front of them. Awkward, but not illegal. He now has lost his latest show and has a stigma that shall never be recovered from. And with that receding hairline, guess what? Money and status mean jack shit: He's still NOT ATTRACTIVE.

To the extend females were willing to tolerate these men's presence, it was only to push forward their own goals. That's why they shut up about it for years, only telling the truth long after many more females were "subjugated". To the extent that LMS is true, I'm really beginning to think it should be Lms (emphasis on the capital L).

But the biggest, darkest, BBCest black pill of all? These allegations probably wouldn't be surfacing if the men were actually good-looking. While some may have been former Chads, men do not in fact age like fine wine, and would never be put on a cover of any media cattering to female romance. Are we supposed to believe not a single Chad "abused" his power for some cheap sex? 

Meanwhile, while females are trying to ruin these men's lives, they're going to jam as tight as sardines to the latest 50 Shades of Grey film, where a rich Chad doesn't give two shits about his female beyond sexual lust, and often pushes her consensual limits. In fact, female fantasy is CONSTANTLY filled with "ravishment" (I.E. - Rape from a man who's good-looking). It seems like that being raped by an Alpha Chad is the modus operandi for the female sexual psyche. And I think its no coincidence that what females like in the bedroom is literally identical to what rapists would do (never wait for the female to initiate, overpower her, beat her, focus on your pleasure first, be an asshole, etc) with the literally only difference being how attractive the man is.

So I postulate that rape can only be done by ugly guys. If the man is a top-tier Chad, females will automatically be attracted to whatever the fuck he does, no matter how "rape-y" it is. It is thus impossible for Chads to rape females. Normals and Incels, however, will ALWAYS be on thin-ice simply for not being Chad. And if you're "Wah wah, I'm offended" over this, okay then, show me the hot guys that are getting accused of rape? Because as far as I see, Chad is the only one escaping this Hollywood disaster unscathed.

Ben Affleck isn't attractive?

This s sure. In most movies and books, male rapists are always depicted as gross, fat, ugly, or losers.

The scariest part of all this is that even if there's a few honest women out there who are willing to tell the truth about female behavior, they can't. My experience is that women are driven by the subconscious way more than men are. So while a man may recognize what makes him tick, a woman never will. So if there's good women out there, even they won't know what the hell is going on. And so there is really no way of the truth coming out except via observation-but even that's not enough in this bluepilled society.

Solitarian_Walker said:

His case was very lowkey compared to the others.

So much truth in this thread

NegroKing said:
His case was very lowkey compared to the others.

Exactly. He shouldn't even be grouped with those other guys.

Solitarian_Walker said:

Former Chad. Only unattractive men who are addicted to self-improvement think their ugly-duckling ass will blossom into a "Silver Fox" swan. Females are not attracted to graying hair and withering faces. Are we honestly supposed to believe that age 18-39, Affleck didn't offend a single soul, but now that he's middle aged, he deserves the rope? I don't fucking buy it.

TheIncelPill said:
Former Chad. Only unattractive men who are addicted to self-improvement think their ugly-duckling ass will blossom into a "Silver Fox" swan. Females are not attracted to graying hair and withering faces. Are we honestly supposed to believe that age 18-39, Affleck didn't offend a single soul, but now that he's middle aged, he deserves the rope? I don't fucking buy it.

It was only brought up because the now middle-aged hoe saw an opportunity to capitalize on the #MeToo craze.

Solitarian_Walker said:
It was only brought up because the now middle-aged hoe saw an opportunity to capitalize on the #MeToo craze.

And notice how none of these females are capitalizing the craze on the young bucks. Just middle aged men past their prime and getting divorced by their wives who once worshiped the ground they walked on.

"Sexual harassment" laws are nothing more than women's way of enforcing the sexual hierarchy and punishing ugly guys for not knowing their place.

Society punishes you for not being good looking and rich. Mostly for being not good looking.