Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Consciousness is an evolutionary tragedy

• Thread starter Deleted member 36406
  • Start date
Deleted member 36406

Deleted member 36406

upper class gentleman
-
Despite how miserable other animals might seem to us, with their short existence being quickly erased by natural selection in the worst possible ways imaginable, at least they didn't have any consciouness to suffer mentally and psychologically.

Humans, on the other hand, know they are falling. Each day makes you closer to death. Until then you suffer, you're completely aware of your miserable situation.

For this reason consciouness is an evolutionary tragedy. A miserable organism capable of experiencing its own misery until its inevitable death arrives. Suffering and more suffering. For what? Life's a fucking joke.

Too dumb to transcend beyond our faulty human desires and thinking but too smart to live like unaware livestock without all the drudgery that comes with human consciousness.

Last edited:
they most likely do have consciousness. you are confusing with self-awareness.
other animels seem to have some self awareness, although very limited.
humans just have way deeper insight into their own existence, mortality, etc.

Michael and La Toya | Michael jackson, Jackson, Jackson family

Want some tea?

Animals also know when they are failing. They simply don't contemplate on death, just avoid it.

I don't want to offend animals, but it seems to me that animals are more like women than men.

I’m almost positive animals are conscious. I havr a dog with his own personality, quirks, etc. They probably just experience a “lesser” form of consciousness than we do.
they most likely do have consciousness. you are confusing with self-awareness.
other animels seem to have some self awareness, although very limited.
humans just have way deeper insight into their own existence, mortality, etc.

There are some animals that get sad and frustrated like elephants. Penguins also have many thing in common with humans social structure wise.