Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Conor Murphy is accused of rape

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

What a horribly written article. It's mostly just a description of who Conor Murphy is, and barely goes into the description at all. Did she even go the police??? What is the timeline of events?? All they say is he allegedly assaulted the ex in April. In her own words "she just let it happen." She didn't think he would do that because they have a relationship. She also made the claim that Conor raped his sister:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6g7fjNdOHY

In the first 15 seconds, HIS OWN SISTER right next to him, looking happy and healthy, flatly denies being raped. Conor is trying to get a restraining order against Kinnear.

Here's my incel take-- all these stupid false allegations are only coming out because Conor is balding. There is said it. Conor is no longer 10/10 gigachad due to steroid abuse catching up to him, and now is 8.5/10. High SMV cumdumpster feels frauded and makes stupid false allegations. Trash journalism is the only winner here, generating shameless clickbait.

Meanwhile, IDGAF because it's happening to Conor Murphy.

Here's my incel take-- all these stupid false allegations are only coming out because Conor is balding. There is said it. Conor is no longer 10/10 gigachad due to steroid abuse catching up to him, and now is 8.5/10. High SMV cumdumpster feels frauded and makes stupid false allegations. Trash journalism is the only winner here, generating shameless clickbait.

Wasn't there a post here once that said dyed hair = gigachad only? Checks out tbh

Over for chads. By dyed hair do you include highlights or do you just mean clown colored hair?
clown- and clown highlights too.

not normal colored highlights obviously

you can't body build your face

Wasn't there also a "field report" on theredpill about how some guy slept with a girl with dyed hair that posted on a bluepill sub? All of that is starting to sound like a complete larp now but at the time it was posted a few years before it was like a proto blackpill of sorts tbh

What a horribly written article. It's mostly just a description of who Conor Murphy is, and barely goes into the description at all. Did she even go the police??? What is the timeline of events?? All they say is he allegedly assaulted the ex in April. In her own words "she just let it happen." She didn't think he would do that because they have a relationship. She also made the claim that Conor raped his sister:
Murphy said that he began experimenting with drugs with his girlfriend in 2019.

That year, Murphy met 19-year-old UCLA student Lauren Kinnear on the dating app Bumble. She told Businesshala that they started dating shortly after and would be filming YouTube videos together. That August, she said, she moved into Murphy’s Los Angeles apartment.

Kinnear told Businesshala that Murphy sexually assaulted her in a hotel room in Los Angeles on April 25. Kinnear said Murphy invited him to play and talk mini-golf when he arrived from Dallas, where he moved back in 2020.

“I met him in his hotel room, and when he opened the door, I said hello,” Kinnear said. “And he suddenly pulled me in and started trying to take off all my clothes. And I’m worried, and I’m caught off guard. I can’t even get a sentence. He put a pillow over my head and held my face down. And then shook me back and forth.”

The next day, Kinnear texted Murphy; Insider reviewed the conversation. "Before I even got a sentence out, you aggresively striped [sic] me down and had sex with me," she said. "What you did makes me feel very used."
"You seemed really into it in the moment," Murphy responded. Later in the conversation, Kinnear texted, "You took advantage of me sexually two nights ago I feel like I was raped."

In an interview, Murphy said Kinnear's claims "were completely made up." He told Insider that the sex was "consensual," adding, "We always had sex without a condom, so that's completely normal."
Kinnear also told Insider that Murphy had had sex with her without her consent during their relationship in 2019. The first police report she filed about Murphy said Kinnear had told investigators that "Murphy would have sex with her while she was asleep" and that "she knew Murphy was having sex with her during these incidents but she did not tell him to stop because she just wanted it to be over with."
Murphy denied that it was assault. "We used to have a fantasy when she would pretend to be asleep," he told Insider. "We agreed on it beforehand."
I'm getting mattress girl vibes from this story ngl

Also probably small pathetic infertile balls from the steroid use.

Its one thing to repeatedly rape a woman with no condom on.. its another to fail to impregnate her while doing it.

I hate that fucker :feelsohgod:
I hate that fucker :feelsohgod:

Its one thing to repeatedly rape a woman with no condom on.. its another to fail to impregnate her while doing it.
That's an interesting angle ngl. Whether they actually get pregnant or not it can be seen how no woman wants to have unpaid protected sex with a man they don't want to get impregnated by, even if it's virtually guaranteed the sex won't lead to pregnancy.

If you get accused for rape as a man, get your affairs in order because you aren't coming out of jail for a bit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6g7fjNdOHY

In the first 15 seconds, HIS OWN SISTER right next to him, looking happy and healthy, flatly denies being raped. Conor is trying to get a restraining order against Kinnear.

That foid just want his money.

I'm getting mattress girl vibes from this story ngl
I forgot to mention this very obvious red flag-- her name is LAUREN

Nothing good comes out of LAURENS.

While a Karen goes to your manager aggressively, Lauren will stew in silence for 3 months, and then go full on batshit on you, as soon as she is able to monkeybranch to a better Chad.

That's an interesting angle ngl. Whether they actually get pregnant or not it can be seen how no woman wants to have unpaid protected sex with a man they don't want to get impregnated by, even if it's virtually guaranteed the sex won't lead to pregnancy.

Ya millions of years of evolution bred into females to only allow Chads to have the possibility to impregnate them. Of course they feel this instinct however it feels emotionally.

It probably feels like rape to them when they find out the guy is actually genetic crap.

He’s a fag he admitted to drinking semen

He’s a fag he admitted to drinking semen
I knew a furry who jacked off to the little mermaid in class who drank his own semen and ate his own zits in high school he is somehow not an incel purely thru embracing his degeneracy

Dyed hair = mentally ill

I forgot to mention this very obvious red flag-- her name is LAUREN

Nothing good comes out of LAURENS.

While a Karen goes to your manager aggressively, Lauren will stew in silence for 3 months, and then go full on batshit on you, as soon as she is able to monkeybranch to a better Chad.
lol but imo there is nothing really too it has nothing to do with the name. Just the style they put on and how they look.
White and non black ethnic girls with clown colored hair act like this to non gigachad males. So females that are white and non black ethnic names are the most likely to pull this kind of thing.

lol but imo there is nothing really too it has nothing to do with the name. Just the style they put on and how they look.
White and non black ethnic girls with clown colored hair act like this to non gigachad males. So females that are white and non black ethnic names are the most likely to pull this kind of thing.
I think he’s enjoying the attention from this female

Another complete joke like the Weinstein case except now they think they can do it to chad I guess.

Both cases it was a girlfriend accusing them of rape somewhere in the middle of their relationship. :feelsclown::feelsclown:

I saw a video of his where it revealed his youtube suggestions and there was tucker carlson. They probably want him cancelled.

Both cases it was a girlfriend accusing them of rape somewhere in the middle of their relationship. :feelsclown::feelsclown:
There are two takes on this

1. Ex girlfriends are always vengeful
2. Anyone with a minor celebrity status can catapult a "rape" victim into at least a minor fame. Basically just be a woman, date a guy who is at least somewhat famous and call him a rapist. Then other famous people will talk about it for clicks which means more fame for you. You then all gang up on the guy and basically steal his fanbase + add random people who are in it for the controversy to your list

I think he’s enjoying the attention from this female
He isn't taking this as seriously as he should and thinks that just because he publicly documents this he won't go to jail if she decides to press further charges.

He's already getting smeared in the media like @SlayerSlayer mentioned in the OP. Half the battle (court of public opinion that is, random people on youtube commenting how they don't believe he is guilty don't count because they won't actually pitch in to help him at the end of the day) is already lost.
There are two takes on this

1. Ex girlfriends are always vengeful
2. Anyone with a minor celebrity status can catapult a "rape" victim into at least a minor fame. Basically just be a woman, date a guy who is at least somewhat famous and call him a rapist. Then other famous people will talk about it for clicks which means more fame for you. You then all gang up on the guy and basically steal his fanbase + add random people who are in it for the controversy to your list
OP's explanation of how the guy descended in looks and she felt cheated so she's accusing him of abuse makes perfect sense. It's also the simplest explanation imo.

Nothing to do with vengeful ex girlfriends. Chad's exes that he curves probably love him even more and would gladly agree to meet up for threesomes with him and his current girlfriend.

Last edited:
Translation. Couldn't shake him down with threats

aka he was good to fuck her when he was at his looks peak but now that he turned to shit all their sexual encounters retroactively became rape because she withdraws consent.

sexhaver problems. do not care.

Or because he's a total schizo now and people in the fitness industry don't take him seriously so foids think it's a good chance to accuse him because no one will believe in him right now.

Another day, another false rape claim.

I knew a furry who jacked off to the little mermaid in class who drank his own semen and ate his own zits in high school he is somehow not an incel purely thru embracing his degeneracy

Rather be Incel than deranged faggot tbh
:feelsjuice:

Green hair goes hand in hand with victimhood.

Or because he's a total schizo now and people in the fitness industry don't take him seriously so foids think it's a good chance to accuse him because no one will believe in him right now.
I just found out Conor Murphy is literally a flat earther. Nice choice foids.
Green hair goes hand in hand with victimhood.
I am going to make a seperate thread about my hair color theories

Last edited: