Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Connor Murphy is on the verge of another psychotic break

Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Greycel
I've been waiting for the sequel for a while tbh

Not as good as his previous work but we'll see

Seems he abandoned his 2 million subs channel

How do you fuck up as a Chad this hard in life?

And now on his new channel

You can see the reason why he's lost his mind again at 0:04. The transplants did fuck all

Good, I hope he kills himself

I remember this person, but forgot who or what he is.

how tall is this retard??

one thing i have noticed about chads is how they prove black pill correct every fuking time they either get disfigured, disabled and etc
they usually kill themselves, as if that's their only option rather than living as a invisible unwanted male

such weak willed faggot retards jfl:feelskek:

needs more tren and divine protein shakes tbh

I remember this person, but forgot who or what he is.
He was a gymaxxed chad that took his shirt off in front of foids for YouTube, he especially did in front of the foids BFs to cuck them hard.

how tall is this retard??

one thing i have noticed about chads is how they prove black pill correct every fuking time they either get disfigured, disabled and etc
they usually kill themselves, as if that's their only option rather than living as a invisible unwanted male

such weak willed faggot retards jfl:feelskek:

Pretty sure he's like 6'1.

Nature literally handed him body genetics on a silver platter and all he has to show for it is fucking mentally ill men in some gook shithole

Dude won the chad lotto and still found a way to lose at life, It's like those retards who win the lottery and just blow all money anyways.

He is just trolling to get more views

only gullible dumb fucks get fooled by his acting

i do not know who he is why is he losing his mind? foids would easily leave him for chad or gino.

He is hungry for attention, like every bitch. Last time i saw him he was chasing ladyboys :lul:

He is hungry for attention, like every bitch. Last time i saw him he was chasing ladyboys :lul:
:feelskek: what a miserable fuck, hope he blows his head out in (palworld)

Last edited:
He is just trolling to get more views

only gullible dumb fucks get fooled by his acting

just trolling bro

marketing genius bro

x9yUpUR0ur.png

Connor-Murphy-fucks-Lady-boy-360x240.jpg

Last edited:
I've been waiting for the sequel for a while tbh

Not as good as his previous work but we'll see

Seems he abandoned his 2 million subs channel

How do you fuck up as a Chad this hard in life?

And now on his new channel

You can see the reason why he's lost his mind again at 0:04. The transplants did fuck all

He lost his mind
Edit: I continued watching the video , he is just trolling

Last edited:
He lost his mind
Edit: I continued watching the video , he is just trolling

See the above pics, he still lost his mind.

But starting a new channel when you have almost 3 millions subs on your other ones, that's some pretty shitty trolling anyway.

You fucking morons, he's obviously playing it up for views. He's leaning into it on purpose