Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Congratulations! You just survived another day of hell! But today will be worse

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
You struggled to get through another day. While Chad fucked the girl of your dreams, you postmaxxed.

It was hard to survive another day of despair, but you did it. Congratulations. But, guess what? It starts again today. Tomorrow it restarts. And then the next day and the day after that and 20 days after that. On and on and on. Imagine all those days full of pain and sorrow. That's all you have to look forward to.

You lost at life. Under no circumstances could you have ever won, though. Before time existed you were a failure. When the last atom of the universe dies, you will still be a failure. It's over for you now and forever.

Have a good day!

Its all in the genes brother, but we must cope til the end

Everyday is worse than the last one

if you moneymaxx to at least be able to afford prossy twice a week, youll be fine...(or maybe im just coping)

better yet if you could afford it everyday of the week...

with $30 a day one can get a blowjob every single day...it would help tbh..

Sad shit man

From where you're kneeling it must seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck.
Truth is...the game was rigged from the start.

i dont care about my life, just wanna die at this point, its over

You struggled to get through another day. While Chad fucked the girl of your dreams, you postmaxxed.

It was hard to survive another day of despair, but you did it. Congratulations. But, guess what? It starts again today. Tomorrow it restarts. And then the next day and the day after that and 20 days after that. On and on and on. Imagine all those days full of pain and sorrow. That's all you have to look forward to.

You lost at life. Under no circumstances could you have ever won, though. Before time existed you were a failure. When the last atom of the universe dies, you will still be a failure. It's over for you now and forever.

Have a good day!
Damn you have a talent for suifuel

A day will come that if you offend the Jewish feminist cunt, armed police will take you away! The police are always there for the Jewish whore.

Steve Katsikaris: I'm having nightmares of police! Please help me...
Jewish cunt: (summons police and charges him for criminal harassment)

The fucking Jewish cunt is going to put us in concentration camps when they grow up, and I'd rather die a fucking hERo than to be subjugated by these fucking kikes!

Marc Lepine forgot the Jewish problem in Canada.

It will get WORSE for sub8 males because the Jewish cunt thinks that she is God, and if you offend her, she will make your life a living hell. I'd rather resist these fucking Jewish whores when their Anti-Christ arrives and they rule the earth as a feminist globalist dictatorship!

if you moneymaxx to at least be able to afford prossy twice a week, youll be fine...(or maybe im just coping)
Well, maybe once every two weeks, but it's still better than not getting any.

Everyday I feel like I am burning in hell, I know I am isolated from love, friendship, social events, I can only imagine my happy life with girlfriend while im rotting, vicious circle of my fuckin vegetation: working, eating, gymcelling, cryin in room and repeat. :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Everyday I feel like I am burning in hell, I know I am isolated from love, friendship, social events, I can only imagine my happy life with girlfriend while im rotting, vicious circle of my fuckin vegetation: working, eating, gymcelling, cryin in room and repeat. :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
dafak youre 6'6? seen a 6'5 man one time, hes tall af
gotta be awkward to be 6'6, sucks man, not black so no talent for basketball either lel

anyways, ikr idk how bad its gonna be when were in our 40's, 50's, 60s kek

dafak youre 6'6? seen a 6'5 man one time, hes tall af
gotta be awkward to be 6'6, sucks man, not black so no talent for basketball either lel

anyways, ikr idk how bad its gonna be when were in our 40's, 50's, 60s kek
6'5-6'6 is strange heigh, perfect is 6'3, if you r not genetic freak with wide shoulders and narrow hip it sucks cause u look like slenderman

6'5-6'6 is strange heigh, perfect is 6'3, if you r not genetic freak with wide shoulders and narrow hip it sucks cause u look like slenderman
have you been to netherlands or balkans?

Describes me.
Don't worry too much about social events tbh, when you see chads taking every girl in your sight while you go home alone every night, those social events won't seem as appealing no more.

every single day i try to destract myself from how pointless and empty my life is, and also from the fact that tomorrow will be the exact same

6'3'' is far from perfect in 2019 boyo