Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Congratulations people for defending abusers and animal killers !

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Post in thread 'Going to take a break for a while cuz this forum has become a pile of evil normie shit'
https://incels.is/threads/going-to-...-pile-of-evil-normie-shit.372962/post-8874010

Here this guy killed a lizard ,take its pic ,and posted it here to brag about the evil he’s done ! And you faggots defended this guy

And another evil piece of shit killed another lizard and brags about it for his evil sick pleasures

Post in thread 'Mods still didn’t permabanned the sick son of a bitch who killed a lizard and posted it here'
https://incels.is/threads/mods-stil...lizard-and-posted-it-here.387484/post-9090362

And the moderators are defending these sickos cuz one of them did it “cuz a girl told him to”

Never forget guys when a girl tells you to do evil shit you always do it to entertain her ! :feelsclown: And of course it’s an understandable justification for killing an animal :feelsclown:

Well done guys , you are in fact making this world a better place ! kill everything for fun and abuse every possible thing! You are doing a great job

All of you people should burn and Rot in hell , you’re nothing different than evil normies who laugh at evil things

Rot in hell

Just doing pushups while reading this :feelsautistic:

Post in thread 'Going to take a break for a while cuz this forum has become a pile of evil normie shit'
https://incels.is/threads/going-to-...-pile-of-evil-normie-shit.372962/post-8874010

Here this guy killed a lizard ,take its pic ,and posted it here to brag about the evil he’s done ! And you faggots defended this guy

And another evil piece of shit killed another lizard and brags about it for his evil sick pleasures

Post in thread 'Mods still didn’t permabanned the sick son of a bitch who killed a lizard and posted it here'
https://incels.is/threads/mods-stil...lizard-and-posted-it-here.387484/post-9090362

And the moderators are defending these sickos cuz one of them did it “cuz a girl told him to”

Never forget guys when a girl tells you to do evil shit you always do it to entertain her ! :feelsclown: And of course it’s an understandable justification for killing an animal :feelsclown:

Well done guys , you are in fact making this world a better place ! kill everything for fun and abuse every possible thing! You are doing a great job

All of you people should burn and Rot in hell , you’re nothing different than evil normies who laugh at evil things

Rot in hell

They are the same people who didnot want to permaban literal school bully who joined this site.
I'm on your side bro not in those fags side

Rot in hell
I'm not animal abuser

I never click any threads on here about animal abuse/pro-pedos/murder and killing. Those people are sickos and should be in prison. Society has dealt us all a bad hand but there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed, imo.

Maybe a toilet should tell him to suck his own dick and then kill himself, would he do it?
I hate these teenagers

I never click any threads on here about animal abuse/pro-pedos/murder and killing. Those people are sickos and should be in prison. Society has dealt us all a bad hand but there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed, imo.
Agreed @Master @Fat Link @Dregster

Maybe a toilet should tell him to suck his own dick and then kill himself, would he do it?
I hate these teenagers
Yeah @Lycan bro I heard a girl asked you to do this

just remember that animals don’t care about your recessed chin

Yeah @Lycan bro I heard a girl asked you to do this
Judging from his .is profile it seems his whole life's value is being featured on IT for being muh edgy lol
You shouldn't lose sleep over some teenage normie faggot trying to get attention

just remember that animals don’t care about your recessed chin
You can groom puppy into liking you no matter what
Not in sexual way but pure joy

Whoa ppl here are bad? Who would’ve thought that?

Average person here is a sick fuck who wants to harm women. Are you not surprised they’d harm an animal smh, especially someone like Sneir?

Whoa ppl here are bad? Who would’ve thought that?

Average person here is a sick fuck who wants to harm women. Are you not surprised they’d harm an animal smh, especially someone like Sneir?
Normies are sick fucks ,I thought this place has more good men like me

An average animal eater crying over lizard's death:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Incels.png

Animal abuse is cringe and gay, peak foid trait imo

Child abuse on other hand:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (in a video game)
Come on man every kind of abuse is sick shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back