Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Congratulations on surviving yesterday. It could have been worse.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
Remember yesterday, you were happy with your copes. You didn't have a whore cunt of a foid rip out your heart like this poor shlub.
I had a wonderful night drinking and playing vidya. No gf means not having to be cucked :feelsthink:

Life starts at chadlite.

never trust a foid, also i was at work and have a terrible flu so idk if his situation was worse or not. :feelshehe:

This is why women are not worth the effort.

"she has no idea why she did something so stupid and selfish"
This is the line that kills it for me. She throws away some perfectly good guy to whore herself out. Fucking skank.
The worst part is that white knights will just come to her defense and cucks will just say "oh he probably deserved it cause he wasnt a good lover/attentive/didn't really love her/what if he beat her?" Go fuck yourselves. :reeeeee:

Hope she dies. Typical slut.

Women are just dumb apes. AI bioteched sexdolls can save us only

what happened yesterday that doesn't happen on other days?

2018 had the best Valentines Day

Cheating foids need to be burned at the stake. If they had this fear in their head they wouldn't do shit.

JFL she cheated on him on his fucking birthday and Valentine's day because she thought she could get away with it. JL Peterson is right, these women love controlling beta males.

Even if we were to get a foid she would just cheat on us, why live?

Remember yesterday, you were happy with your copes. You didn't have a whore cunt of a foid rip out your heart like this poor shlub.
I had a wonderful night drinking and playing vidya. No gf means not having to be cucked :feelsthink:

I didn't even know that day was valentines till I read this post.

Imagine how many females do this and the guy never finds out.

Life starts at chadlite.
Imagine how us legitimately ugly sub4 incels feel when reading this comment. Fuck off. I’m sick of the 5/10 dudes here preaching 8/10 or its over

JFL she cheated on him on his fucking birthday and Valentine's day because she thought she could get away with it. JL Peterson is right, these women love controlling beta males.
Where does he say that?

Where does he say that?
>The kicker is that my birthday was yesterday. We had lunch and got a hotel room together. We had dinner at my place with my folks and I dropped her off at her place around 9.30 as she said she had some stuff to finish doing before valentine's day. I trusted her for fucks sake.

And I am referring to Jessie Lee Peterson, a black conservative whose ideas may be very potent copes if you can tolerate his religious views.

Imagine how us legitimately ugly sub4 incels feel when reading this comment. Fuck off. I’m sick of the 5/10 dudes here preaching 8/10 or its over
5/10 dudes?

Do me and you ever speak?