Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Confucius Was BASED

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★
Quote one hundred women are not worth a single testicle confucius 91 11 49
Quote women and people of low birth are very hard to deal with if you are friendly to them con

I think that , if wasn't for the constant propaganda pro women , we would naturally be mysogenist.
Non in the sense that we hate them but more like Confucius.
People of little value as persons
You will see 13y boys already thinking like that , looking at his qualities and competing that to them , and knowing that are superior, like being less emotional,
more skilled , more logical ...
All trait that if a men doesn't have get shamed by other men .

Forgot about this nigga he is based for sure and Chinese niggas in general are very truthful about life they don't shy away from the reality that's why they run the fucking world and America had to kiss their ass for all manufacturing and even other businesses now

Fucking based.

Every single intellectual was "misogynistic". Every single one.

I think that , if wasn't for the constant propaganda pro women , we would naturally be mysogenist.
Non in the sense that we hate them but more like Confucius.
People of little value as persons
You will see 13y boys already thinking like that , looking at his qualities and competing that to them , and knowing that are superior, like being less emotional,
more skilled , more logical ...
All trait that if a men doesn't have get shamed by other men .
Well yeah when I was 13 I thought that foids were good for raising kids and cooking stuff like that and guys are better at other stuff due to being more skilled and logical like you said, its natural.

Fucking based.

Every single intellectual was "misogynistic". Every single one.
True but only because they were sexually unsuccessful and started to think about why that could be. If Confucius would be a Chang he would slay left and right instead of becoming a philosopher

True but only because they were sexually unsuccessful and started to think about why that could be. If Confucius would be a Chang he would slay left and right instead of becoming a philosopher
True