Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Confronted at the gym

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
TLDR: When I was in high school, I got drunk at school so that I could sing a love song for my crush in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me. I was a senior and she was a sophomore.

Now here’s the thing. One of my crush’s closest female friends trains at my gym. Whenever she walks past me at the gym, I stare at her just to piss her off. So far she hasn’t done or said anything back. However, my crush also has a male classmate who trains at the gym too. I also stare at him to piss him off.

And today we were at the gym at the same time. I stared at him across the room just to provoke him. And this time he had enough. He walked up to me and told me to take my headphones off. At first I shook my head. But then he started talking louder and I got nervous, so I took them off. He said loudly, ”why the fuck do you keep staring at me?”. And luckily I was able to come up with a reply quickly. I said ”are you gonna do something about it?”

And he said such things as ”it’s fucking weird” and ”you’re fucking retarded”. And I just kept saying ”do something about it”. He told me ”it’s harassment” and I responded, ”nope, it’s not illegal to stare at someone. You can stare at me too”. He continued saying ”stop fucking staring at me”, and I said ”I’ll stare at you how much I want”. I also said ”ask nicely and maybe I’ll stop”. And he said ”I’ve been asking you nicely this whole time”. And I immediately responded with ”no, you’ve been passive aggressive”. Honestly, I really wanted him to swing at me. I would’ve knocked him the fuck out right there and then.

And then the gym owner stepped in and said ”what’s going on here?”. And he started venting about how I’m staring at him, that I’m stalking my crush, how I sang for her etc. But the gym owner actually told him that there’s nothing wrong with staring. He said ”people stare at me all the time but I just ignore it”. But he kept talking about how I’ve been stalking my crush and her female friends.

He told the gym owner every bad thing about me ever. He was basically trying to make him pick his side. I was so embarrassed that I had to put on my headphones to not hear him. And then the gym owner threatened to kick us both out of the gym if we didn’t stop fighting. He said ”this is the gym, not a fucking daycare”.

Everyone in the gym was staring at us and heard the conversation. Now they all know I’m a fucking stalker. Anyway, I can’t stare anymore. The gym owner warned me and I could have my membership revoked if I do it again. If my crush’s female friend also complains about me staring, then I’m definitely getting kicked out.

What could I have done differently? Well, I should’ve just increased the volume of my headphones, not say a single word, continue with my workout and completely ignore him. That would’ve been such a power move. But sadly I didn’t think about that. I honestly lost that fight. I had no arguments against his accusations. He’s right. I am a creep. I am a stalker. I am a weirdo. But who cares. I’ll have the last laugh.

If I were you... I'd physically assault that fucker.

Based. Don't take shit from anyone.

Stopped reading at crush, not reading some essay about another muh crush/ oneitis user. It's cucked, grow up.

It's starting to work gradually.

It's cucked, grow up.

0091-005.png

TLDR: When I was in high school, I got drunk at school so that I could sing a love song for my crush in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me. I was a senior and she was a sophomore.

Now here’s the thing. One of my crush’s closest female friends trains at my gym. Whenever she walks past me at the gym, I stare at her just to piss her off. So far she hasn’t done or said anything back. However, my crush also has a male classmate who trains at the gym too. I also stare at him to piss him off.

And today we were at the gym at the same time. I stared at him across the room just to provoke him. And this time he had enough. He walked up to me and told me to take my headphones off. At first I shook my head. But then he started talking louder and I got nervous, so I took them off. He said loudly, ”why the fuck do you keep staring at me?”. And luckily I was able to come up with a reply quickly. I said ”are you gonna do something about it?”

And he said such things as ”it’s fucking weird” and ”you’re fucking retarded”. And I just kept saying ”do something about it”. He told me ”it’s harassment” and I responded, ”nope, it’s not illegal to stare at someone. You can stare at me too”. He continued saying ”stop fucking staring at me”, and I said ”I’ll stare at you how much I want”. I also said ”ask nicely and maybe I’ll stop”. And he said ”I’ve been asking you nicely this whole time”. And I immediately responded with ”no, you’ve been passive aggressive”. Honestly, I really wanted him to swing at me. I would’ve knocked him the fuck out right there and then.

And then the gym owner stepped in and said ”what’s going on here?”. And he started venting about how I’m staring at him, that I’m stalking my crush, how I sang for her etc. But the gym owner actually told him that there’s nothing wrong with staring. He said ”people stare at me all the time but I just ignore it”. But he kept talking about how I’ve been stalking my crush and her female friends.

He told the gym owner every bad thing about me ever. He was basically trying to make him pick his side. I was so embarrassed that I had to put on my headphones to not hear him. And then the gym owner threatened to kick us both out of the gym if we didn’t stop fighting. He said ”this is the gym, not a fucking daycare”.

Everyone in the gym was staring at us and heard the conversation. Now they all know I’m a fucking stalker. Anyway, I can’t stare anymore. The gym owner warned me and I could have my membership revoked if I do it again. If my crush’s female friend also complains about me staring, then I’m definitely getting kicked out.

What could I have done differently? Well, I should’ve just increased the volume of my headphones, not say a single word, continue with my workout and completely ignore him. That would’ve been such a power move. But sadly I didn’t think about that. I honestly lost that fight. I had no arguments against his accusations. He’s right. I am a creep. I am a stalker. I am a weirdo. But who cares. I’ll have the last laugh.
Yes we incels shall have our last laughs also who gives a fuck if were creeps or stalkers its not like anyone pays attention to you. But of course whenever you do something that your not suppose to everybody starts giving you attention even though they have been ignoring you the whole time. Fucking double standards bro nobody talks unless I start doing something "Weird" like seriously.

Didnt read this thousand word essay

Ok

I’ve been in a situation like that too, but in college. It gets riskier as you age too. The older you are, the more likely you are to be arrested.

Do you still have issues with these people?