Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Confronted an Uppity Bitch Foid in Public

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
-
I went to a small store to pick up a couple of items and as I was standing in line at the cashier a middle aged foid walks right past me like I didn't exist. I didn't say anything at first because I figured surely she is with the woman currently paying but nope it turns out this thing literally either didn't even perceive me or considered me so far beneath her based on SMV that I don't matter.
As soon as the cashier started scanning her shit I said no you can't just jump in front of me like that. The cashier did nothing. The woman then told her "just let him go then if he's in such a god damned hurry." I stepped in front of her and said you need to get the fuck over yourself bitch and set my things down. The foid kept rambling saying I need to learn how to treat women (lmao) and I told her to fuck off I don't give a shit what's between her legs she can't just do as she pleases. By this point she started talking big saying she was going to punch me in the face. I told her to go for it and after I paid for my shit I decided to have little fun so I turned towards her and raised my voice about 2 feet from her to DO IT THEN BITCH. By that point the supervisor came over and told me to leave of which I had no problem doing but I did tell her that it was bullshit misandry that she didn't do a single thing as the woman skipped in front of me in line and cursed at me but as soon as I respond she steps in. Something did click somewhere in her foidbrain that she was being hypocritical as fuck and she said I should be better. Apparently the foid that is nearly twice my age and is the aggressor doesn't have to "do better," just me because I'm a male.

It is mindblowing just how arrogant women are now. As incels they don't even consider us human but they need to be reminded from time to time that the only thing keeping us from gutting them like a fish where they stand is the fear of imprisonment and for some of us that stops being as much of a deterrent.

Good. They must know to treat low SMV males with some respect or we will indeed go wild.

People are generally becoming increasingly shittier to the point we will go at each others throats over trivial things, a bit like niggers mugging elderly women. Some evil energy is enveloping this world, probably someone could find quote in the broble describing shit's that going on, now.

Never happened to me before luckily. Based as fuck OP. :feelsUgh:

Based :feelsLSD:I've never been in such a situation but if I ever am, I probably won't have the balls (nor the height) to do that, so hats off to you.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience at my store...

Here, have a gift card for $100 off your next visit.

Always call them out
They always try to act dumb

I am too low t to chimp out in public. I need to start eating raw meat and taking nicotine

I went to a small store to pick up a couple of items and as I was standing in line at the cashier a middle aged foid walks right past me like I didn't exist. I didn't say anything at first because I figured surely she is with the woman currently paying but nope it turns out this thing literally either didn't even perceive me or considered me so far beneath her based on SMV that I don't matter.
As soon as the cashier started scanning her shit I said no you can't just jump in front of me like that. The cashier did nothing. The woman then told her "just let him go then if he's in such a god damned hurry." I stepped in front of her and said you need to get the fuck over yourself bitch and set my things down. The foid kept rambling saying I need to learn how to treat women (lmao) and I told her to fuck off I don't give a shit what's between her legs she can't just do as she pleases. By this point she started talking big saying she was going to punch me in the face. I told her to go for it and after I paid for my shit I decided to have little fun so I turned towards her and raised my voice about 2 feet from her to DO IT THEN BITCH. By that point the supervisor came over and told me to leave of which I had no problem doing but I did tell her that it was bullshit misandry that she didn't do a single thing as the woman skipped in front of me in line and cursed at me but as soon as I respond she steps in. Something did click somewhere in her foidbrain that she was being hypocritical as fuck and she said I should be better. Apparently the foid that is nearly twice my age and is the aggressor doesn't have to "do better," just me because I'm a male.

It is mindblowing just how arrogant women are now. As incels they don't even consider us human but they need to be reminded from time to time that the only thing keeping us from gutting them like a fish where they stand is the fear of imprisonment and for some of us that stops being as much of a deterrent.
GTFOH retarded larper :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Interacting with foids is just exhausting. They are so stupid I just can't deal with it anymore. Whatever you try to talk to them about, the conversation will go round and round and you won't get anywhere. It's like talking to an NPC, eventually they run out of things to say and start the conversation all over again. Basically you just encountered a real life NPC.

Woman are good at arguing but thats it .

You have to force your way with these Shitters .

Your pretty based so yea Kudos to you

And yea like you said , the point between a Dead Woman And Me , is the fear of Jail / Law

LAW INHIBITS US , AND EXSPECIALLY MAN , its fucking ridiculous.

@Hell

BASED as fuck. we need to start showing foids that we won't just hand everything to them because "that's just how you treat a woman"

This is the bare minimum of self-respect. Women aren't people. NEVER let them disrespect you. I could snap a foids next literally with my hands.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience at my store...

Here, have a gift card for $100 off your next visit.
Did you give him the gift card yet :feelssus:

36012 1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
People are generally becoming increasingly shittier to the point we will go at each others throats over trivial things, a bit like niggers mugging elderly women. Some evil energy is enveloping this world, probably someone could find quote in the broble describing shit's that going on, now.
It's because of the woman and their Marleyan ways:shock: we must get the foundER to let me end the world for INCELDIA:shock:

Hamburger is good raw

Wish you could have gotten it on video :feelsPop: