Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Conflicted about being both blackpilled and a white supremacist at the same time

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
I absolute despise the fact that ethnic foids go for white men over those of their own race. That's why whenever I see a reverse couple, for example asian man with a white girl I feel happy for him since he has conquered hypergamy but at the same time he is a race traitor stealing white women away and diluting precious aryan genes.

The blackpilled incel in me would use my JBW card to secure myself and ethnic foid but then again just the fact that she would NEVER look at me if I were the same race as her is DISGUSTING. Plus I'm again wasting my aryan genes.

Any other incels feels the same way?

As a Somali who grew up around Somali foids, the most intense sexual arousal is induced in me by foids of my ethnic group. That is all I care to acknowledge. I have no distaste for the foids of any other race so long as their physiognomy is at least above average in beauteousness.

No, all racemixing is evil no matter if the man is white, rice, black, etc..

As a Somali who grew up around Somali foids, the most intense sexual arousal is induced in me by foids of my ethnic group. That is all I care to acknowledge. I have no distaste for the foids of any other race so long as their physiognomy is at least above average in beauteousness.
I'm not sure I understand? You only like somali foids or you like foids of all colors?

somali incels, east africans of the horn all seem to be subhumans, unfortunately.

no such thing as a west African incel

Any other incels feels the same way?
What I feel is that the white race is the white knight race.

This isn't 2004 anymore; you won't get away with it by hiding behind muh Joos this time around.

When Latinos, Muslims, and East-Asians turn your race into finely chopped liver, the whole world will sigh with relief. As will I.

When Latinos, Muslims, and East-Asians turn your race into finely chopped liver, the whole world will sigh with relief. As will I.
What?

somali incels, east africans of the horn all seem to be subhumans, unfortunately.

no such thing as a west African incel

lmao. no brag but in my 30s i've blossomed looks wise like a white teen foid. Alas too much damage from all the years before. I'm above my female peers in terms of looks, at last.

I'm not sure I understand? You only like somali foids or you like foids of all colors?

i just wanted to acknowledge that erotic bias towards your own kind is no bad thing

the final blackpill is completely not giving a shit about a fucking race war

caring about your race implies you have some hope for the future or love enough for the world that you want to see it improve

the final blackpill is completely not giving a shit about a fucking race war

caring about your race implies you have some hope for the future or love enough for the world that you want to see it improve
Bro you're not even a virgin please leave MY thread. You are not ENTITLED to post on it.

Anglos and their cucked brothers are losing demographically and geopolitically and -- praise God -- are dying out, as they deserve for forcing Feminism on all the planet (and then hiding behind muh Joos like the ignoble cowards they are). Face up to what you've been doing for centuries, which is poisoning the whole world with proto-Feminism and then with regular Feminism. Alas, it's too late for you now; it has been decreed from Above that your adversaries (Latinos in America, Muslims in Europe, and East-Asians globally) will subdue and dominate you, forever.

lmao. no brag but in my 30s i've blossomed looks wise like a white teen foid. Alas too much damage from all the years before. I'm above my female peers in terms of looks, at last.

i just wanted to acknowledge that erotic bias towards your own kind is no bad thing
so you are tall and good looking now? making up for lost time :smonk:

Anglos and their cucked brothers are losing demographically and geopolitically and -- praise God -- are dying out, as they deserve for forcing Feminism on all the planet (and then hiding behind muh Joos like the ignoble cowards they are). Face up to what you've been doing for centuries, which is poisoning the whole world with proto-Feminism and then with regular Feminism. Alas, it's too late for you now; it has been decreed from Above that your adversaries (Latinos in America, Muslims in Europe, and East-Asians globally) will subdue and dominate you, forever.
I'm french canadian does that apply to me or what

I'm french canadian does that apply to me or what
If you remove the yoke of the Anglo off your back, you'll be saved, but if you keep fellating the Anglo's dick, you'll be damned.

If you remove the yoke of the Anglo off your back, you'll be saved, but if you keep fellating the Anglo's dick, you'll be damned.
This has been the case historically speaking for hundreds of years, the englished hated the french. But new generations dont, care anymore plus we've got low birthrates also. I think its over for us tbh ngl.

This has been the case historically speaking for hundreds of years, the englished hated the french. But new generations dont, care anymore plus we've got low birthrates also. I think its over for us tbh ngl.
It was over for you when you embraced "chivalry" like the rest of the cucked white race, and it was over for you again in the proto-Feminist French Revolution, and it was over for you again when you brought niggers to France in the early 1900s (that was before Jewish influence came into effect), and it was over for you again as a Canadian when you allied with the Anglos of the other 4 members of the Five Eyes alliance.

It was over for you when you embraced "chivalry" like the rest of the cucked white race, and it was over for you again in the proto-Feminist French Revolution, and it was over for you again when you brought niggers to France in the early 1900s (that was before Jewish influence came into effect), and it was over for you again as a Canadian when you allied with the Anglos of the other 4 members of the Five Eyes alliance.
listen man the french canadian had nothing to do with what france did in the 1900s lol

we tried seperating from canada in 1955 and failed at 49.42% vs 50.58%
I wish you luck if you try again.

Anything that destabilizes the countries of the Five Eyes alliance is good, because it's Anglos who prevent the abolition of Feminism.

In an ideal scenario, the USA disintegrates, its southern region (at the very least) is brought under Mexico's revanchist heel and is permanently annexed by Mexico, with the rest of the USA further demographically flooded with Latinos from all over the place who become a majority and completely dominate the culture; Australia and New Zealand both become Chinese vassals and do as they are damn well told by their superior Han overlords from across the Pacific Ocean, who should also colonize those countries; and Britain becomes Britistan, as shall be the fate of the rest of North-Western Europe.

Last edited:
What I feel is that the white race is the white knight race.

This isn't 2004 anymore; you won't get away with it by hiding behind muh Joos this time around.

I'm quite sure you will enjoy starving in the dark. Returning to your historical jewish masters

I'm quite sure you will enjoy starving in the dark. Returning to your historical jewish masters
Better eternal darkness than a single second under the Anglo's yoke.