Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CONFIRMED: Jew pills are to keep us submissive and subverted under the Jews and women. I have escaped.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
7 days ago I dumped my cocktail of prescription drugs in the toilet. I made a thread "Either it's gonna end really badly or it's gonna be fine."

Turns out that it's perfectly fine. I feel the best I've felt in the last 2 years I've been on these shitty drugs and GUESS WHAT? I can have a boner now. I get a full boner in less than 20 seconds now. The Jews wanted to subvert my sexuality and make me a submissive beta cuck male.

Now I can feel proper rage and hatred against the world again. I am a real man again today. The sun shines so bright and I feel so good. I feel so good that I could go on a psychopathic murdering streak in minecraft with raytracing. The drugs were keeping me from this. I am a free man again. It feels good to be alive!

Now if I could only fix my inceldom problem... Hmmm.

Congratulations brocel. I will do the same thing when my parents die. Hopefully that day comes soon in the next film directed by Woody Allen.

GET OFF THE JEWPILLS

FUCK THE ANTICHRIST

Congratulations brocel. I will do the same thing when my parents die. Hopefully that day comes soon in the next film directed by Woody Allen.
Don't let your parents do this to you. Just flush them drugs down the toilet. What are your parents gonna do about it huh?
GET OFF THE JEWPILLS

FUCK THE ANTICHRIST
Based

Why would you get on the meds in the first place? For depression? My issues are caused by real problems which can't be taken away by drugging myself. I suspect that you're the same

Why some people think jews control the world?

Always say people here, 4chan, and even my female taunt told me that.

Gratz that you're feeling better bro.
What kind of pills were you taking before?

Because they do.
85B02D71 BDA9 471B BFED 92BB1285A8A3
6B05AD5E B3E6 4D24 9166 37DAF3DFCCD9

And that’s just the US govt and media. They also control/started
-pan European movements (EU)
-All the baking families, banking (rothschildren)
-Hollywood and the film industry

7 days ago I dumped my cocktail of prescription drugs in the toilet. I made a thread "Either it's gonna end really badly or it's gonna be fine."

Turns out that it's perfectly fine. I feel the best I've felt in the last 2 years I've been on these shitty drugs and GUESS WHAT? I can have a boner now. I get a full boner in less than 20 seconds now. The Jews wanted to subvert my sexuality and make me a submissive beta cuck male.

Now I can feel proper rage and hatred against the world again. I am a real man again today. The sun shines so bright and I feel so good. I feel so good that I could go on a psychopathic murdering streak in minecraft with raytracing. The drugs were keeping me from this. I am a free man again. It feels good to be alive!

View: https://voca.ro/1134CbR5yRHI

Hopped off mine late last year, glad I fucking did. Worthless garbage did nothing but make me feel worse

I couldn't get a boner and my IQ dropped maybe 20 points.

Psychiatrists have a special place in hell waiting for them
my iq is rapidly dropping from rotting alone in my room.
Never seen a psychiatrist, but shit like that and therapy is mostly pseudoscience I think.

my iq is rapidly dropping from rotting alone in my room.
Never seen a psychiatrist, but shit like that and therapy is mostly pseudoscience I think.
I tried therapy. It was a semen slurping whore who tried to make me play mind games with myself and "view myself differently".

They don't think that there's an objective truth. If you just alter the way you think somehow you alter reality itself. Sorry but I don't believe that. I believe in an objective truth that is true no matter how you look at it. That's what the blackpill is.

Because they have a long history of bringing social change while always being a tiny minority of the population where they do it. You're free to look up communist revolutionaries and see for yourself. About half of the 1918 German red revolution leaders were Jewish.

You're free to believe the theory that Jews were a poor ghetto minority that was hated for no reason though but that theory makes little sense.

I probably would have already roped if it wasn't for antidepressants.

I tried therapy. It was a semen slurping whore who tried to make me play mind games with myself and "view myself differently".

They don't think that there's an objective truth. If you just alter the way you think somehow you alter reality itself. Sorry but I don't believe that. I believe in an objective truth that is true no matter how you look at it. That's what the blackpill is.
true, the blackpill is itself derived from science.
Did you specifically talk to the psychiatrist about the blackpill or something close?

true, the blackpill is itself derived from science.
Did you specifically talk to the psychiatrist about the blackpill or something close?
No of course not. I don't want to be locked up in an asylum.

>democrat is bad republikan is good

View attachment 432339
Republicans suck too. The whole US govt has been pozzed since 1940

wjrh that being said, trumps cabinet had less Jews than any before it in the 21st century, and conservative-even if controlled and not really conservative-is better than just straight liberal. You either get 5 dollars taken away or 10 dollars taken away, I’d rather have 5 dollars taken away

You mean you didnt get severe withdrawal, anxiety and a desire to kill yourself after quitting?

Good. They'd also try using techniques in books like this to test on you if you revealed too much.

you wouldn't get locked up saying that you are ugly and it's all about looks. Just don't use the word incel or mention it.

Republicans suck too. The whole US govt has been pozzed since 1940

wjrh that being said, trumps cabinet had less Jews than any before it in the 21st century, and conservative-even if controlled and not really conservative-is better than just straight liberal. You either get 5 dollars taken away or 10 dollars taken away, I’d rather have 5 dollars taken away
Having less Jews doesn't mean much because Trump cucked himself for Israel more than any president in a long time.

Having less Jews doesn't mean much because Trump cucked himself for Israel more than any president in a long time.
I think it was because Trump had a daughter who married a Jew so he developed a bias for them.

Congratulations brocel!

I'm one year without using jew pills

I think it was because Trump had a daughter who married a Jew so he developed a bias for them.
More like many of his business partners are probably Jews, and he is just anti-Islam because it calls out sluts like his daughter.

Why would you get on the meds in the first place? For depression? My issues are caused by real problems which can't be taken away by drugging myself. I suspect that you're the same

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Because they have a long history of bringing social change while always being a tiny minority of the population where they do it. You're free to look up communist revolutionaries and see for yourself. About half of the 1918 German red revolution leaders were Jewish.

You're free to believe the theory that Jews were a poor ghetto minority that was hated for no reason though but that theory makes little sense.

Last edited:
I feel the best I've felt in the last 2 years I've been on these shitty drugs and GUESS WHAT? I can have a boner now. I get a full boner in less than 20 seconds now.
I have the reverse problem, my anti-depressant sleep pill gives me uncomfortable boners and I need to be careful to make sure I only take one because if you take two you get permanent erection which will result in your dick dying from lack of blood supply if you don't get it drained with a needle in hospital quickly.

ADD pills don't help screen out the noises. Fucking assholes I want to minecraft someone

happy for thou

I take a low dose antipsychotics, but only because it's forced. Psychiatrists truly believe in their pills but the only scientific basis it has is by statistically comparing with a placebo group. "Poison works better than placebo, yet it also has a lot of side effects, and we don't know why, probably because it restores a neurotransmitter imbalance in your brain". If you look at the history of psychiatry you see that they come from a long line of charlatans and are guilty of inhumanly cruel practices and mental and physical abuse. The general public actually likes to believe psychiatry as if they are experts while in fact they have made a profession out of poisoning people. One of the most dishonorable professions that exist in my opinion

This — exactly this, well said.

the jewpills made me feel better, after i stopped taking them my mental got way worse. So in a way they are trash because they made me addicted I guess.

I tossed my jewpills a long time ago too, i honestly think that most of these psychological drugs only debilitate you further.

I heard some of these pills actually makes you low iq too, government trying to make you dumber so you can't do shit about them.