Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Confident ugly males = MORE likely to be ASPIES

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
There are few things women HATE more than CONFIDENT talkative UGLY males. Women want as LITTLE interaction with ugly males as possible, preferably none. I've seen it time and time again...ugly male tries to talk to a woman...and the woman tries to brush him off and he just keeps talking, not taking the hint. THAT'S aspie behavior as it shows a LACK OF SELF-AWARENESS.

The ugly male that DOESN'T talk to women, lacks confidence and KNOWS HIS PLACE is actually far more likely to be NT.

True,nothing cringier than a confident ugly male.

Legit. No point in approaching women when you're a subhuman trash, the result is obvious anyways. I'll never ever get near any woman or have any sort of interaction with them, i'll convince myself that they don't exist or that they're strange beings who will hurt me if i ever get near them. I'll LDAR in peace and leave women to those who are better than me (everyone else).

True,nothing cringier than a confident ugly male.

That's basically what the whole "neckbeard" stereotype boils down to...an ugly male who gets too uppity and doesn't know his place.

it's a good point

it takes legit low IQ to not recognize you're ugly or not chad

But he lacks awareness and isn’t it awareness that crushes us?

That's basically what the whole "neckbeard" stereotype boils down to...an ugly male who gets too uppity and doesn't know his place.

Nah man, they forgot to get a haircut, lift their shower and bee themselves.
Its idd over for ugly dudes, confidunce/personality/muh NT=meme, its all about looks.

High iq post. A lot of uglies fake confidence though to NTmax. I do, and other users as well.

How true, I have seen this countless times before and yet they still do not realize the reality of this world. Looks are everything and kunfidenc is a meme

Truth. I've been diagnosed with autism (as a kid) and Asperger's (later in life) and most people say I come across as extremely arrogant.

i fucking hate them! they treat me like i am a baby and make fun of me

Ugly confident men = cockroaches in women's eyes