Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confidence means nothing

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
In all my years normies of all walks of life tell me this JUST HAVE CONFIDENCE and it means absolutely nothing,low iq I know but that is the truth and the truth always hurts

Confidence is important, when you look nice.​

Confidence means height and jawline.

When poeple imagine confidence, they imagine a tall Norwood 0 guy.. confidence and height/norwood0 are the same thing. Some people are just dumb and don’t see that

Even foids don’t see that. They like tall Norwood 0 hot guys that are confident enough to approach them. That’s really it. They don’t even stop to think about all the other thresholds the guy passed before getting to the point where all he has to do is go up to her and she’ll open her legs for him

Confidence is important, when you look nice.​
If you are attractive you do not even need confidence. Shy and quiet Chads are considered cute by girls. But if you're shy and quiet as a Sub 8, then you're considered creepy.

confidence is important if you are normie, for incels and Chads is useless

If you are attractive you do not even need confidence. Shy and quiet Chads are considered cute by girls. But if you're shy and quiet as a Sub 8, then you're considered creepy.
You're right tbh.

Confidence can help a mentalcel, but not a truecel or chad because chad can still get girls even if hes autistic or mentally retarded

telling an ugly man to just be CoNfiDeNt is like putting sirup on shit and call it pancake

confidence is looks their aint no confidentce if you flash around with abs and are tall they like you for who you are then ( the superficial shit )

telling an ugly man to just be CoNfiDeNt is like putting sirup on shit and call it pancake

confidence is looks their aint no confidentce if you flash around with abs and are tall they like you for who you are then ( the superficial shit )
Good way of saying it pal

The difference between confidence and creepiness is just a few millimeters of bones.

Confidence helps only if the foid is already attracted to you, if you're ugly you come off as creepy and invasive.

Confidence, the panacea for anything. Short and unathletic but want to make the bball team? Just be confident? Suck with logic, have a bad memory, but want to be a lawyer? Confidence. Ugly facially and balding but want to get laid with cute girls? Confidence! Then if it fails, you just weren’t “confident” enough! :woke::feelsree:

I'm really curious who started the confidence bullshit? I think it is more of a way to say "be happy" than actually be determined.