Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Confidence is a Lie, its just s concept of looks matter the most trololol at being “confident “ as an ugly shit

Izayacel

Izayacel

SEELEN SchlachtER "
★★★★★
Confidence is a feeling of free of self doubt, that one will achieve a positive outcome based to previous sucess

You can only be confident as the other person allows you to be lets say in this case the wymin

This means if a woman gives you the silent treatment, dirty looks,,back turns,negative and or hostule body language you feel plummet bc you know you getting rejected

But wat if if she gives you a nice treatment, want to engage in your conversations, she smiles, shes touching you, want to be near you.you feel good your confidence ala having no self doubt rise bc you know you will get in

When they say their atracted to confidence their saying i want a tall handsome athletic/muscular guy and i give him the hints to approach me

In the other hand telling an ugly/fat dude that he should just be confident is the same like putting sirup or sugar on shit and calling it pancake , its still shit

The bottom line is confidence is the byproduct of succes (looks = more succes = much higher chance at womans ) and not the cause of it (ugly = no succes = betabux/no woman)

Last edited:
Confidence doesnt matter if your incel...it was always over.

Confidence doesnt matter if your incel...it was always over.
An incel is ugly, chad can be wired af if hes good looking the clit will like him

When they say their atracted to confidence their saying i want a tall handsome athletic/muscular guy and i give him the hints to approach me
When women say anything positive regarding males, they always mean a +7/10.
Confidence is a feeling of free of self doubt, that one will achieve a positive outcome based to previous sucess
That's only true for high-inhib introverts and failed normalfags. There is a cohort of low-inhib extroverted "people" that have an endless sourceless pool of confidence and are completely unfazed by failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back