Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Confidence is a cope

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Confidence is utter bullshit. normies act as if said thing is gained by trial and fail!
just go outside bro, try interacting with people!, soon enough you'd notice an elevation of "confidence".
Or as a bluepilled retard would say; I've had to push myself out there and I got brutally rejected the first attempts if I would've given up I wouldn't be where I'm today!, trust me bud if I done so can you!, you just should " work" hard on it,(nothing is impossible)

An attractive person doesn't have to "work" on it its either there to begin with or not.
In a sense so called "confidence" is a mere measure of your social and sexual acceptance rate. there is no room. for innovation and improvement.
At the end of the day all about your looks, much as anything else in this clown of a world.

If you are confident as an incel everybody will think you are a creep who doesn't know his place. If you don't have confidence, you are seen as a loser who lives in his mom's basement.

However, if Chad is confident, he is charismatic, and if he is not confident, then he's shy and cute teehee.

If you are confident as an incel everybody will think you are a creep who doesn't know his place. If you don't have confidence, you are seen as a loser who lives in his mom's basement.

However, if Chad is confident, he is charismatic, and if he is not confident, then he's shy and cute teehee.
Its just a social construct

I am confident ngl

Telling an ugly dude to be confident , is like Putting Sugar on Shit and call it a Cake .

Confidence comes from Positive Reinforcments ( your looks / status ) and not the other way around.
Confidence is utter bullshit. normies act as if said thing is gained by trial and fail!
just go outside bro, try interacting with people!, soon enough you'd notice an elevation of "confidence".
Or as a bluepilled retard would say; I've had to push myself out there and I got brutally rejected the first attempts if I would've given up I wouldn't be where I'm today!, trust me bud if I done so can you!, you just should " work" hard on it,(nothing is impossible)

An attractive person doesn't have to "work" on it its either there to begin with or not.
In a sense so called "confidence" is a mere measure of your social and sexual acceptance rate. there is no room. for innovation and improvement.
At the end of the day all about your looks, much as anything else in this clown of a world.

Telling an ugly dude to be confident , is like Putting Sugar on Shit and call it a Cake .

Confidence comes from Positive Reinforcments ( your looks / status ) and not the other way around.
Absolutely

even if I had confidence, where the fuk am I gonna go to meet foids (or even friends?) walmart? grocery store? like where do you even go in public lol. And the internet is a joke now, "apps" and trannycord are basically worthless

not only that but confidence expressed through an ugly man is arrogance. ugly people that get bouts of confidence and express it are always denigrated and treated with either mockery or disgust by those around them, especially foids. anyone reading this don't fall for the confidence cope.

not only that but confidence expressed through an ugly man is arrogance. ugly people that get bouts of confidence and express it are always denigrated and treated with either mockery or disgust by those around them, especially foids. anyone reading this don't fall for the confidence cope.
confidence is a measure of your socio-sexuality value, as an incel you'll always fall short!

Confidence is cringe i agree, :society: jokermaxxing to increase confident

low iq thread. nt pill is brutal

im confident humanity one day will end, hopefully soon.

Your confidence=your looks, when an ugly manlet skinnyfat pua LARPing as “confident” he sticks out like sore thumb, this “confidence” is fake and gay, the fact youtube is full of “pua cringe” videos with :bluepill: some:redpill: and obviously :blackpill: clowning on pua ALL TOGETHER proves it, nobody, i mean NOBODY likes fake confidence, literally all of the internet is clowning on ugly men LARPing as confident chads being “confident” as an ugly incel is the worst thing you can do to yourself in our society :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Anyone can be anything!

Just be confident bro.

Attachments

• 83E81986-08A7-4059-A63C-F21AC9045A23.webp
    69.1 KB · Views: 5