Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confession: Yes, IT, I am afraid of women (I'm not being sarcastic)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Afraid of them because they have been cunts to me my whole life, and are respectful towards me as an adult because I've gymcelled and look like I can (but won't) do some damage (And before you say "maybe you were being a creep!"...do you really think a child was being a creep?) Afraid of them because they can me-too me at any moment they decide I make them uncomfortable for saying the wrong thing. Afraid of them because IF I ever were to ascend, they can trick me into raising another mans child, or kill it behind my back.

And don't worry --- I'll never fucking DM you

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vnqov8/incels_are_afraid_of_women_thats_why_they_want_to/

That title makes me physically cringe :feelswhat:

Some of them do scare me, but most are pushovers

yes we are afraid of women... afraid they are going to murder every last spawn that comes out of their crotch :fuk::fuk: it's why we want to strip them of their rightss.