Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confession: I'm A Truecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
That's me irl:
Jay Cutler bodybuilder 2008 crop

(I edited the picture a little bit)

That's how actually look like:
Thumb black guy meme templates imgflip 52173155

It's over for me.

@Broly Thoughts?

Nur Curry macht Curry :feelsdevil:

I consider myself a truecel, I've asked out plenty of women and nothing. My tinder is dry as fuck too. I'm gonna surgerymaxx and try my luck again.
I'm a truecel as well. Curry = instant truecel
For the most part yeah. I had no idea you're curry.

Whoremaxx instead
Unironically. Surgery is an enormously high risk, it can go easily wrong and sometimes the result hits right in the Uncanny Valley if everything goes "too well".

Retarded. Whoremaxx instead
I'm not desperate enough yet to visit a hooker, plus after the first time I would probably catch feelings :feelsohgod:
I would MUCH rather have companionship from a girl who actually loves me. I want that more than sex actually.

Unironically. Surgery is an enormously high risk, it can go easily wrong and sometimes the result hits right in the Uncanny Valley if everything goes "too well".
"Look guys, I spend 25k on plastic surgery and now I'm a 4/10 5'10" manlet. It was totally worth it"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I don't even feel like a human.
I understand, I know a few curries at my school and they're in a similar situation to me. I'm trying to make more IRL friends so I'll probably strike up a conversation tomorrow.

I'm not desperate enough yet to visit a hooker, plus after the first time I would probably catch feelings :feelsohgod:
I would MUCH rather have companionship from a girl who actually loves me. I want that more than sex actually.
Inject T and those gay soy feelings of yours will go away.

Inject T and those gay soy feelings of yours will go away.
Where the fuck do I even buy T? I don't want to get ripped off. Trust me, I need pussy but it's been so long since I've actually cared about someone.

"Look guys, I spend 25k on plastic surgery and now I'm a 4/10 5'10" manlet. It was totally worth it"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I could hypothetically become a 5/10 6'1 from a 3/10 5'10, I think.
But that's crazy, risky and, which is more important, very expensive.

Where the fuck do I even buy T? I don't want to get ripped off. Trust me, I need pussy but it's been so long since I've actually cared about someone.
From your local roid dealer at the gym, retard

Where do you live?

Had no idea you can do that
You live in USA. I have some legit sources but only Europe
Too poor anyway, plus I'm bulking atm

Shit advice. He should hop on gear
I want to but I’m scared, plus I’m saving up money for facial surgery and LL down the road.
Over for twinks
I’ve been made fun of my weight, that’s why I’m trying to improve it. I’d love to be 170-80 lbs, idgaf If my face gets bloated. I’ll look like a man instead of a 12 year old.

Shit advice. He should hop on gear
He's a faggot who can't eat for shit. "Muh 3k calories" :feelskek::feelskek: Social media really destroyed society. Now young men like him are expected to inject Tren to attract women lol meanwhile girls just have to exist. It is over for young men. We are heading towards dystopian future.

He's a faggot who can't eat for shit. "Muh 3k calories" :feelskek::feelskek: Social media really destroyed society. Now young men like him are expected to inject Tren to attract women lol meanwhile girls just have to exist. It is over for young men. We are heading towards dystopian future.
>injecting roids for women
Room temperature IQ
Markus Rühl once said: "If women think that you look disgusting, you're doing everything right"

>injecting roids for women
Room temperature IQ
Markus Rühl once said: "If women think that you look disgusting, you're doing everything right"
Tell that to twink faggot op. No need to inject Tren, just eat more gain some fat and strength. Once you're strong enough there's plenty of time for roids.

Tell that to twink faggot op. No need to inject Tren, just eat more gain some fat and strength. Once you're strong enough there's plenty of time for roids.
Cope (I'm OP btw, you tard)
>"Just eat and train hard, bro"
>Posting that advice on a forum which revolves around genetic determinism
@Languishingrn should inject Testosterone because he isn't genetically gifted. If he injects 150mg/week, his T-levels will probably be normal

Cope (I'm OP btw, you tard)
>"Just eat and train hard, bro"
>Posting that advice on a forum which revolves around genetic determinism
@Languishingrn should inject Testosterone because he isn't genetically gifted. If he injects 150mg/week, his T-levels will probably be normal
Should build a base first. @Languishingrn how much do you lift?

Should build a base first. @Languishingrn how much do you lift?
Cope, because building up "a base" is a waste of time from his point of view

broly doesn't look as good unedited, can confirm

don't buy T, it'll destroy ur natural production and you'll have literally no testosterone if you get off it, and you'll have to be spending exorbitant amounts of money just to keep your level pre T

broly doesn't look as good unedited, can confirm

don't buy T, it'll destroy ur natural production and you'll have literally no testosterone if you get off it, and you'll have to be spending exorbitant amounts of money just to keep your level pre T
Soytard drivel from a 15yo twink who doesn't even lift, let alone has any idea about roids.
Hey soytard, did you read that in reddit?

Soytard drivel from a 15yo twink who doesn't even lift, let alone has any idea about roids.
Hey soytard, did you read that in reddit?
so you're some type of professional athlete taking T regularly? :feelskek:

even if taking T didn't fuck up your natural levels, it's such a waste when you could just go outside, workout, and get some red light for your balls