Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confession: BummerDrummer is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
20% Misinformation and lies
You have heard of bummerdrummer, the most popular incel on the site some would say. Around the timr his youtube channel was deleted bummer, real name Nathan, was suffering through a spout of alcoholism and this was the final straw. He got into his parents car and got into a high speed chase, resulting in his imprisonment. I just got news that he lost the fight with himself and has killed himself around last night. Here id a article -https://www.mcalesternews.com/news/texas-man-charged-after-high-speed-pursuit/article_0ea37f7c-efe8-11eb-8646-13f0e90e02dd.html

I have been in control of @BummerDrummer ‘s account ever since he was imprisoned, so now I will continue to run hid account. Expect a “in memoriam” post very soon on either my account or Nathans account.

Rest In Piece, Nathan AKA BummerDrummer

WTF for reals? you guys are trolling.

Inb4 inceltear fags try to defile him. We lost a brother today, dont make fun of our grief

There isn't much way to verify this.

Site is restricted from EU. Post the manuscript

No way this is real feels like a LARP

Any proof. Send pics of the victim compare it to the eye pictures he took

Expect a “in memoriam” post very soon on either my account or Nathans account.
why not use his to proove? makes no sense
over for europeancels
most popular incel on the site some would say
that's me nigga not him:fuk:

Also sad if true :cryfeels:

Bummer Drummer is immortal. He cannot die.

Its a larp, this guy is a 36yo 5'10 and dark with dark eyes which is far from @BummerDrummer
Nathan V. York, 36

Is it true or not? RiP anyway

If true, RIP. :feelsbadman:

Doubt this strongly.
Me too, but at the same time, why would he lie about this just to get himself banned after @BummerDrummer calls him out on it? Especially with such an old account, it would be a stupid thing to do.

Its a larp, this guy is a 36yo 5'10 and dark with dark eyes which is far from @BummerDrummer

View attachment 550702
I hope you're right. What has he stated that his actual age is?

If true, RIP. :feelsbadman:

Me too, but at the same time, why would he lie about this just to get himself banned after @BummerDrummer calls him out on it? Especially with such an old account, it would be a stupid thing to do.

I hope you're right. What has he stated that his actual age is?
Mid twenties, 5'5 blonde blue eyed skinny guy. Its larp for sure, i dont know is he trolling bummer or IT.

Fake LARP
The guy in that article is 36 years old
BummerDrummer is in his early 20s

O
There isn't much way to verify this.
Obituary will be soon bro they gotta post it, im not a texas native so itll be a min.
why not use his to proove? makes no sense

over for europeancels

that's me nigga not him:fuk:

Also sad if true :cryfeels:
his account is on my pc, at school will post to confirm when i get home which is soon.

View attachment 550702
Bummer was lying about ALOT of details, he was trying to hide his identity a fuckton due to his uh.. less than legal activities. He was lying sbout age and for eye color he used contacts or some shit, can’t remember what he did exactly.
Mid twenties, 5'5 blonde blue eyed skinny guy. Its larp for sure, i dont know is he trolling bummer or IT.
not larp. Bummer is dead.

O

Obituary will be soon bro they gotta post it, im not a texas native so itll be a min.

his account is on my pc, at school will post to confirm when i get home which is soon.

Bummer was lying about ALOT of details, he was trying to hide his identity a fuckton due to his uh.. less than legal activities. He was lying sbout age and for eye color he used contacts or some shit, can’t remember what he did exactly.

I saw his youtube videos, seriously i doubt he is even in mid twenties, he has pale skin and he is clearly shorter. Nothing to see here.

BummerDrummer's YT video on NoFap was a masterpiece.

I made a copy before his YT channel was locked.

did you upload them?
O

stop larping, you're probably playing roblox with him rn

only braindead retards fall for this kind of shit

Hold on. Bummer appears blonde and blue eyed in his YouTube videos. His face is entirely different, you can't fake that. This guy looks nothing like Bummer.

It took me this long to notice the "rest in piece". Over for lowiqcels like me. :lul:

I see. I hope he's just trolling Bummer or the ITtards forget to check the replies. I don't know if they even read lounge threads tbh.

retards.is falling for this, foid infiltrator if u fell for this
retards.is falling for this, foid infiltrator if u fell for this
Or a newfag like me. :feelsbadman:

Fuck, I didn't even know he had a JooTube channel. Too late now.

Hold on. Bummer appears blonde and blue eyed in his YouTube videos. His face is entirely different, you can't fake that. This guy looks nothing like Bummer.
Jfl

Real or larp? :feelsjuice::yes:

Larp :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Just fake your death and vanished off the internet to elude the coming incel hate storm bro

@BummerDrummer
thoughts?

I'm pretty sure BummerDrummer is only late teens.

Post as @BummerDrummer with a screenshot of this thread with @Llama signed in. That'd be a start.
Fake LARP
The guy in that article is 36 years old
BummerDrummer is in his early 20s
WTF for reals? you guys are trolling.
He's full of shit

This dude has never even seen bummer IRL :feelsjuice:

Didn’t you meet up with him or was that just a rumor
It actually happened :society:

Where I voice chatted with Idlevillagercel through bummer's discord and @Diocel was a witness

@BummerDrummer is white, I saw his skin in his video going to the protests back in last year. He also seems to be much younger than 36.

Status
Not open for further replies.