Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Confessing my most insane and disgusting kink

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
I'm serious when I say this:

Missionary. Holding hands. With my wife. Staring into her eyes. Hearing her moans. Smelling her breath. Seeing her smile in pleasure. Busting in her without birth control.

I know, I'm a sick fuck. :feelspuke:

But I like a quick fuck. :ahegao:

Last edited:
Peak human experience right here, sad to know you will never live this, at best you may bust in some old roastie who doesn't moan, has 0 pleasure and stares at you mad waiting for you to finish

Having a wife is cucked

You are a monster.

Having a wife is cucked
Joined Feb 15, 2023
Posts 23,049
513 days since Feb 15, 2023
23,049 posts divided by 513 days = 44.92 posts per day
Somehow not one good post.

Joined Feb 15, 2023
Posts 23,049
Seems like i really hit a nerve

Seems like i really hit a nerve
Yes you did because I'm forced to watch as you pester every post with your gay ass comments. FUCK YOU FRIEZACEL. Get better content.

Yes you did because I'm forced to watch as you pester every post with your gay ass comments. FUCK YOU FRIEZACEL. Get better content.
The ignore button exists for a reason if you dont like what i post

You're a disgusting degenerate pervert who should be ashamed.

Missionary. Holding hands. With my wife. Staring into her eyes. Hearing her moans. Smelling her breath. Seeing her smile in pleasure. Busting in her without birth control.

Pure evil.

Peak human experience right here, sad to know you will never live this, at best you may bust in some old roastie who doesn't moan, has 0 pleasure and stares at you mad waiting for you to finish

This is too dark for me

That's what normal men aspire to, and should get.

Plot twist : women themselves don't want that anymore. They're too used to being brutally gang banged by Chads.

Wowwww truly disturbing. This is what you get
D7k9r4m 662feb6b fec6 48de 8205 1af9aa29f225

Can i share mine? Well, i just want a girl to twerk on me

I'm calling the cyberpolice for you

I don't kinkshame fortunately for you

CONFESSING MY MOST INSANE AND DISGUSTING KINK:

cute kitties have fur and you can pet them

I am so depraved that it is piquant, and I consider myself a new de Sade

Absolutely mogs me with normalness. You do not wanna know my kink.

Reported and ignored. You’re evil.

EM YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO THAT

ANY DID YALL HERE ABOUT TRUMP BANNING ABORTION HES LITERALLY GENOCIDING WOMEN :foidSoy::soy:

And more than likely none of us will even experience this

biggest dream in my life, kinda makes me sad thinking I will never experience that I need to get back to my copes now

Over

What’s the reason for having a wife is cucked?
Because 1. By the time she wants to settle down she has been dick downed by dozens of Chads and 2. most marriages become sad and miserable for men because the wife becomes fat, lazy, refuses to give sex, will complain all the time meanwhile the husband works his ass off and there is a high chance for divorce rape

Because 1. By the time she wants to settle down she has been dick downed by dozens of Chads and 2. most marriages become sad and miserable for men because the wife becomes fat, lazy, refuses to give sex, will complain all the time meanwhile the husband works his ass off and there is a high chance for divorce rape
What about if she’s a virgin and gives you sex whenever you want? And she isn’t allowed to own a smartphone and leave the house?

Joined Feb 15, 2023
Posts 23,049
Better than doomscrolling on tiktok or other normie media for 5 hours a day :feelskek: :feelskek:

What about if she’s a virgin and gives you sex whenever you want? And she isn’t allowed to own a smartphone and leave the house?
Yeah good luck finding not only a virgin foid but also a foid that agrees to these conditions. You have better chances finding the One Piece

This is not even for chad. Foids are conditioned to have ADHD and always play the field.