Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Condition of Palestinian man just after 1 month in captivity.

@Made in Heaven
@Da_Yunez
@Cayden Zhang
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit

@kay' do you support Israel or Palestine?

Pathetic lives some live. Maybe life shouldn't be born unless you are from a good country which cares about people

Israel isn't going anywhere until they get their funding from the West (Germany/US) cut off and when that happens they'll just start threatening nuclear war

So are Arab Christians neutral on this war?
Has nothing to do with religion. If an Arab watches this without boiling with anger, then, I have nothing to say to them.

He's palestinian palestinian or gazan palestinian?

Has nothing to do with religion. If an Arab watches this without boiling with anger, then, I have nothing to say to them.
I am asking being in the west christians support Israel

Arabs have lots of money know, Allah has gifted them with NEET lifestyle and money for life, they don't give a shit

Israel isn't going anywhere until they get their funding from the West (Germany/US) cut off and when that happens they'll just start threatening nuclear war
Newsflash: they wont, kikes cucked those countries long time ago.

Dude nobody cares about palestinians, even arab muslims.

Most muslims are sunni and palestinians are shiaa. They are probably happy deep down to see them die.

View: https://youtu.be/eB3NJsdDGRI?si=pX2X04Om1djOk3Ih

He can barely speak, so imagine the people who spend years in Isreali prisons. Meanwhile, the Hamas hostages were all healthy, that whore noa argamani especially, was well fed.

Light skin colour, light eyes, light curly hair. Sure this is a "Palestinian", if this guy would walk around in the Netherlands most people wouldn't immediately guess that he's a foreigner and in America he'd immediately pass as White.

Either all Arabs look like our caricatures of Indians or they're not really Arabs. Maybe we should start replacing Arabs with Indian immigrants so they actually start looking like how people talk about how they look.

Most muslims are sunni and palestinians are shiaa. They are probably happy deep down to see them die.
Brutal sect hatred :feelswhat:

Palestinians are not shia, just Iran supports them

and palestinians are shiaa.
IMG 20240712 212331
:feelswhat:

Light skin colour, light eyes, light curly hair. Sure this is a "Palestinian", if this guy would walk around in the Netherlands most people wouldn't immediately guess that he's a foreigner and in America he'd immediately pass as White.
Many levantines pass as white or have light hair/eyes. It's nothing special, Stop watching Hollywood. This video is from Lebannon, these are random people on the street.

Last edited:
Palestinians are not shia, just Iran supports them
my bad. That makes it even worse. They are sunni which is the majority of muslim people and still nobody cares.

I mean even if i cared what can i do? Go waste my time on social media spamming free palestine? Who cares.

I don't have the heart to watch it but I know how it must be.

Not even America itself can get away with such massacre, bloodshed and decades-long violent oppression and torture. Even for Abu Gharib and such they had to be accountable to some degree.

If someone has any doubt that Jews rule this world after seeing what Israel does on a daily basis they must be completely delusional.

Brutal sect hatred :feelswhat:
If you go look into palestinians history before this war, every country that generously welcomed, they turned it into a shithole.

Jordan they made it a shithole, Syria they made it a shithole, Lebanon they made it a shithole,
Now germany in progress of making it a shithole.

They are like the jews, they really deserve each other.

This is why egypt is not helping them too.

Not even America itself can get away with such massacre, bloodshed and decades-long violent oppression and torture. Even for Abu Gharib and such they had to be accountable to some degree.

If someone has any doubt that Jews rule this world after seeing what Israel does on a daily basis they must be completely delusional.
True.

From chad to truecel

israel and usa and uk are one. People keep blaming the jews and forget about USA and UK who operate under the table in all of wars.

Either all Arabs look like our caricatures of Indians or they're not really Arabs. Maybe we should start replacing Arabs with Indian immigrants so they actually start looking like how people talk about how they look.
Kek:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

They are anti Israel pro Hama. Jews hate all arabs regardless of religion, but they also will turn their hatred against jews who converts to islam/christianity

They are anti Israel pro Hama. Jews hate all arabs regardless of religion, but they also will turn their hatred against jews who converts to islam/christianity
I see :feelsokman:

This is one of the reasons I call for total western death, even if that means the great replacement being fulfilled. If whites want to ful support israel, they can sapport it to their graves. The fact of the matter is that the less white the west becomes, the more anti-israel it becomes. If america was 90% white rn, you would not be seeing this level of protest from americans

I am asking being in the west christians support Israel
White Christians support Israel because they view jews as being white and also because they believe it will being back Jesus if all jews are in israel

Palestinians are not Shia JFL
Light skin colour, light eyes, light curly hair. Sure this is a "Palestinian"
He is. Many arabs in the levant look like this. Ive said this before, but muttmericans
if this guy would walk around in the Netherlands most people wouldn't immediately guess that he's a foreigner and in America he'd immediately pass as White.
In america, he would obviously pass as white, but no, in netherlands, most peoppe woupd think hes South european or something
Either all Arabs look like our caricatures of Indians or they're not really Arabs.
Thats not true. Even many saudis can be white, and even the brien Arabs don't look like indians

Screenshot 20240705 023652 TikTok
Screenshot 20240705 023308 TikTok
Screenshot 20240703 224430 TikTok
Screenshot 20240514 142740 TikTok

Maybe we should start replacing Arabs with Indian immigrants so they actually start looking like how people talk about how they look.
I've said this before, and I have posted many examples on my arab megathread, but Jewllywood deliberately casts indian actors to play arab characters in TV shows so that the average white normie thinks all arabs look like pajeets.

Many more examples I can give

Palestinians are not Shia JFL

He is. Many arabs in the levant look like this. Ive said this before, but muttmericans

In america, he would obviously pass as white, but no, in netherlands, most peoppe woupd think hes South european or something

Thats not true. Even many saudis can be white, and even the brien Arabs don't look like indians

View attachment 1197413View attachment 1197414View attachment 1197415View attachment 1197416

I've said this before, and I have posted many examples on my arab megathread, but Jewllywood deliberately casts indian actors to play arab characters in TV shows so that the average white normie thinks all arabs look like pajeets.

Many more examples I can give
Mang you have 15k posts of just saying arabs are white passing jfl.

keep that white dick out of your ass for one day

Ive seen a prisoner, who went from mogger gym nigga to turbo schizo who cant even talk anymore within that time frame.
Where did you see him? Is he your friend?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back