Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Condition of Palestinian man just after 1 month in captivity.

Mang you have 15k posts of just saying arabs are white passing jfl.

keep that white dick out of your ass for one day
Weird ass nigger. Use your brain. Jews deliberately protray arabs as less white than we are as a means if dehumanizing us, in turn making it easier to legitimize their aggression towards us in the eyes of the white masses that they are trying to appeal to. The fact that I have had white nationalists on twitter call me white despite me looking relatively arab should speak volumes. The average Amershart who ful sapports Israel is genuinely convinced we look like pajeets, which is what they use to numb their minds to our oppression

Screenshot 20240712 013945 TikTok
Screenshot 20240702 044840 TikTok
Screenshot 20240702 041326 TikTok
Screenshot 20240703 234656 TikTok

Light skin colour, light eyes, light curly hair. Sure this is a "Palestinian", if this guy would walk around in the Netherlands most people wouldn't immediately guess that he's a foreigner and in America he'd immediately pass as White.

Either all Arabs look like our caricatures of Indians or they're not really Arabs. Maybe we should start replacing Arabs with Indian immigrants so they actually start looking like how people talk about how they look.
If they really looked like Indians, white foids would not have really voted in mass immigration, if they looked like Indians and did what they do then there would be literally Nazi govts with foid Fuehrers gassing curries :feelskek: :feelskek:

Weird ass nigger. Use your brain. Jews deliberately protray arabs as less white than we are as a means if dehumanizing us, in turn making it easier to legitimize their aggression towards us in the eyes of the white masses that they are trying to appeal to. The fact that I have had white nationalists on twitter call me white despite me looking relatively arab should speak volumes. The average Amershart who ful sapports Israel is genuinely convinced we look like pajeets, which is what they use to numb their minds to our oppression

View attachment 1197418View attachment 1197419View attachment 1197420View attachment 1197422
True, this curry cariacature of Arabs is a jewish psyop, its just arabs don't give their women on a platter to whites thats also one reason whites think they look like curries

True, this curry cariacature of Arabs is a jewish psyop, its just arabs don't give their women on a platter to whites thats also one reason whites think they look like curries
While it is true that jews perpetuate the arab = pajeet myth, there's also other factors that contribute to this.

1. I think like 60% of Muslims are south Asian. Combine this with them often having arab names, and you can see the results

2. The anglospheres Most common interaction with muslims was mostly with South asians, so that is another factor. It doesn't help that most muslims in Britain are pakis. Even a British user on here once argued with me about pakis being arabs or not lmao

3. Alot of arabs tan alot so they end up looking darker than their natural skin tone. My dad has pale yellowish skin with pink hue, basically looks white in terms of skin tone, but he can get as dark as an African when he tans. So when the average white sees some arab in the middle east, they will look darker than their natural skin tone

This is one of the reasons I call for total western death, even if that means the great replacement being fulfilled. If whites want to ful support israel, they can sapport it to their graves. The fact of the matter is that the less white the west becomes, the more anti-israel it becomes. If america was 90% white rn, you would not be seeing this level of protest from americans
You are correct on the Palistine protest thing

That being said whites are going to snap against ethnics and go IRA at some point.
(I am not calling for Violence, DHS is literally warning about this)

If they really looked like Indians, white foids would not have really voted in mass immigration, if they looked like Indians and did what they do then there would be literally Nazi govts with foid Fuehrers gassing curries :feelskek: :feelskek:
True. My dad even told me once that one of his hygienists tried to smash him once JFL.

I am sitting at the back of the mosque rn and it's Friday. I see so many people with brown hair or white skin walking by. In fact, a blue eyed brown haired arab just walked by me. Even one of the staff at my mosque is a ginger Moroccan man

And it's not just about looking white. Many arab phenotypes like Iranid or Berberid are not european, but still look better than Indian phenotypes. So arabs don't need to look european in order to look white, if that makes sense. I see many arabs with white skin but I can still see the arab features on their faces

Last edited:
While it is true that jews perpetuate the arab = pajeet myth, there's also other factors that contribute to this.

1. I think like 60% of Muslims are south Asian. Combine this with them often having arab names, and you can see the results

2. The anglospheres Most common interaction with muslims was mostly with South asians, so that is another factor. It doesn't help that most muslims in Britain are pakis. Even a British user on here once argued with me about pakis being arabs or not lmao

3. Alot of arabs tan alot so they end up looking darker than their natural skin tone. My dad has pale yellowish skin with pink hue, basically looks white in terms of skin tone, but he can get as dark as an African when he tans. So when the average white sees some arab in the middle east, they will look darker than their natural skin tone
Man fr Arabs were barely interested in this hot shithole, pushed till sindh but that's it, Arab sources say no soldiers wanted this shitty hot and humid hellhole frontier barracks, it's stupid Turkics who came to the shithole of curryland and converted curries enmasse and finally became like curries, even Sassanids and Achemenids or even Selucids were barely interested in curryland they all valued western, Anatolian, Syrian, Caucasian, Rum and other ethnicities with hot women much more lmao, lookism is evident in war as well, hot girls>>>>

You are correct on the Palistine protest thing

That being said whites are going to snap against ethnics and go IRA at some point.
(I am not calling for Violence, DHS is literally warning about this)
No, they won't.

View attachment 1197418View attachment 1197419View attachment 1197420View attachment 1197422
ive never been associated with an indian in my life, dunno where you got that from.

Jews see everyone as lower than them even whites who arent jews.

Thats why we are called goyim.

You think they like germans because they are white?

If they had the possibilities to end germany they would have

ive never been associated with an indian in my life, dunno where you got that from.

Jews like white pussy that's why they take them to isolated islands

Man fr Arabs were barely interested in this hot shithole, pushed till sindh but that's it, Arab sources say no soldiers wanted this shitty hot and humid hellhole frontier barracks, it's stupid Turkics who came to the shithole of curryland and converted curries enmasse and finally became like curries, even Sassanids and Achemenids or even Selucids were barely interested in curryland they all valued western, Anatolian, Syrian, Caucasian, Rum and other ethnicities with hot women much more lmao, lookism is evident in war as well, hot girls>>>>
The best looking indians always have iranian/arab blood. Even when you look at phenotype maps like Assyrian, Iranian, or Anatolian types, they are mostly present in western India/Pakistan. It's also why pakis look way better than indians, since they were genetically upgraded by mixing with Iranians

Everyone knows this, that's why you see videos like this online

Your anecdotal experience doesn't negate the clear agenda in jewllywood to portray arabs as less european-like than we are

You missed the point so badly.

The best looking indians always have iranian/arab blood. Even when you look at phenotype maps like Assyrian, Iranian, or Anatolian types, they are mostly present in western India/Pakistan. It's also why pakis look way better than indians, since they were genetically upgraded by mixing with Iranians

Everyone knows this, that's why you see videos like this online

Even though they might be mixed even between attractive Indian/Pakis and Iranians there is a massive phenotype difference, anybody who studies phenotypes can know the difference between even attractive peoples of these races, modern Iranian admixture is very different than Indo admixtures of IVC, ancient Iranian farmers, AASIs and Steppe

Your anecdotal experience doesn't negate the clear agenda in jewllywood to portray arabs as less european-like than we are

You missed the point so badly.
No i get your point. But in war nobody cares about skin color jfl. This is war with geopolitical interest and business behind it, not a looksmaxxing modeling career jfl.

you think nobody cares about palestinians dying because they look like indians aka shitskins?

So if usa launches war at indians and kills 150,000 of them you think nobody will care?

You are a child.

Nobody cares because usa tells them to not care and they are the leaders of NATO so they have to oblige. thats all there is to it.

Jfl.

ut in war nobody cares about skin color jfl. This is war with geopolitical interest and business behind it, not a looksmaxxing modeling career jfl.
It's not about the war per say, but about the overall perception Europeans have about the appearance of Arabs that LEADS to them not caring much when we are oppressed. Surely, you can't be this dense. Dehumanization is a basic tactic of justifying genocide, and what better way to dehumanize white Arabs by making it seem like we are less white and a racial threat to the white audience this propoganda is aimed at?
you think nobody cares about palestinians dying because they look like indians aka shitskins?
To a degree, yes, because humans relate to people that look like them. The average amerishart thinks someont like ME is white, and I have curly black hair, thick eyebrows, and pontic pheno. Do you SERIOUSLY think that if they knew there are white palestinians, they would be this vile against them? no.

Ask yourself this: Why does Jewllywood cast pajeets to play arabs, when the average Arab looks far more similar to a European than they do to a pajeet?

So if usa launches war at indians and kills 150,000 of them you think nobody will care?
They will care less. White privilege applies to everything, including deaths. Look at ukraine and how much sympathy they got

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back