Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Conan O'Brien is a Cuck

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
TuGwsBB.jpg

Equality in 2017: Men are shit, fuck men, women rock! You go girl!

iiiTeMpeR said:
TuGwsBB.jpg

Equality in 2017: Men are shit, fuck men, women rock! You go girl!

Wow,I liked him,kill me.

non_factor said:
Wow,I liked him,kill me.

Me to back in the day, most celebrities are cucks

iiiTeMpeR said:
Me to back in the day, most celebrities are cucks

A lot of celebrities hide their true feelings dude.

These celebrities basically all have a gun to their head. The minute a non-PC opinion is expressed by them, they're toast. A lot of them have worse skeletons in the closet though. Think of all the sexual predators like Weinstein and such. Of course they're going to pretend to be feminists so that no one suspects anything.

NegroKing said:
These celebrities basically all have a gun to their head. The minute a non-PC opinion is expressed by them, they're toast. A lot of them have worse skeletons in the closet though. Think of all the sexual predators like Weinstein and such. Of course they're going to pretend to be feminists so that no one suspects anything.

this

NegroKing said:

If Conan openly supported Trump, or openly rejected modern feminism.....he'd lose his job within 15 minutes.

This is what the Degenerate Left has become. Just watch any late night show host and all of their comedy acts are about attacking Trump. They're not even funny or creative in the slightest. Just the same old nonsense. And I'm not even a Trump-supporter. The degenerate Left knows it doesn't have any valid arguments, so it just relies on "celebrities" to spew propaganda, knowing that most people are retards and will eat it right up.

Any "Celebrity" who does not follow suit is ousted. Just look at Hollywood. Speak a word of anti-degeneracy as an actor, and you are literally blacklisted.

Have you seen how big his skull is?

The Jews have made it so you HAVE to agree or lose your career.

Yet more degeneracy being promoted by the libcuck media. Isn't he an actual faggot anyway?