Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Compliments gross me out

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I’ve tooken alcohol and also shit ton of lsa”empathy eeophoria inducing compounds. I always appreciate positivity in like a low key, low stake sort of way. And honestly the idea of compliments creep me out. It implies some kind of emotional social back and forth. Which we know doesn’t really exist, the game is rigged. So obviously when a coworker is like “yea man at least your not as terrible as the OTHER coworker”. It just kind of makes ne wanna puke. I don’t know if it’s autism or what the fuck. It might be triggered by the fact of loving to sing your heart out or open up was triggered by such compounds which made me litterally throw up.

Whenever I get complimented I get paranoid that they are being sarcastic and actually criticizing me

This is a very good post

You guys get compliments? :fuk:

I got a compliment on my laugh. :society:

I think they are even worse than criticism. People who do that feel safe doing so beacause they don't actually mean it or it's in order to compensate a major drawback that you have. At least their actions have shown me the opposite of their words. Obviously, it's different when you are a Chad kek:blackpill:

Whenever I get complimented I get paranoid that they are being sarcastic and actually criticizing me
kind of like building you up putting pressure/ higher expectation on you so when you lose favor(or they run out of compassion for the loser) they know where they can target you.