Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Complimented by foid

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
Today I was wearing my favorite outfit with a fresh haircut for some event and went shopping afterwards. Some 50+ year old foid eagerly welcomed me into the store and soon afterwards walked by and said she loved my outfit. I'll literally remember this compliment for years. Maybe the rest of my life. :chad::chad::chad:

Now if only it was foids my age... Maybe I should milfmaxx or cougarmaxx?

This never happens to real truecels like me

Not Bad, Thinking Ape and Rehab Room already talked about Hagmaxxing being the next thing now that Eastern Women basically start to turn into Feminists.

I only ever got a compliment from some old 75+ hag about my christian cross shirt about how she liked my shirt

Today I was wearing my favorite outfit with a fresh haircut for some event and went shopping afterwards. Some 50+ year old foid eagerly welcomed me into the store and soon afterwards walked by and said she loved my outfit. I'll literally remember this compliment for years. Maybe the rest of my life. :chad::chad::chad:

Now if only it was foids my age... Maybe I should milfmaxx or cougarmaxx?
Woah, easy now, save some pussy for the rest of us

She knows you’re going to remember it for the rest of your life and she now knows you’ll bend over backwards so you’ll do anything for her like a good simp. Foids know how to control you to chase a carrot on a stick like that

She knows you’re going to remember it for the rest of your life and she now knows you’ll bend over backwards so you’ll do anything for her like a good simp. Foids know how to control you to chase a carrot on a stick like that
This ^^^^^