Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Compliment on clothing

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If someone compliments an incel on something they are wearing such as nice shoes, jacket, glasses or hat etc, does it mean they are fakecel? I mean it’s not a physical feature of themselves just something they are wearing. Thoughts?

No one has ever complimeneted my clothes so I wouldn't know. I also never dress in anything other than t shirt and jeans so I really wouldn't know

depends on what you are wearing tbh

No one will ever compliment me on clothes as my clothes are not from this decade.

It's usually some kind of insult.

If they re normal clothes yeah, if they are some gucci stuff or somethin like that then no

It's usually some kind of insult.
Gyros_Pretcel

You are definitely not paranoid and finding excuses to attack random normies

Depends whether you know the woman and whether the interaction is unprompted.
If you're just standing around somewhere and a girl you weren't talking to and don't know or barely know walks up and compliments you on anything, she wants to suck your dick.
If it's a guy, then who cares.

I think it's a compliment(if you are decent looking) Women can't compliment hot guys on their jawline (in real life cuz they don't want to come across as slut) so they give subtle hints like touching your arm, complimenting your clothes like that.

Yeah that’s fakecel trait. If a woman ever looks in your eyes, smiles and compliments you you’re fakecel

I can easily imagine someone complimenting an ugly guy's clothing.
Either out of pity, or that person is oblivious to the looks of him and the compliment is genuine (for example a straight guy complimenting another guy).
But if it's genuine, it does not imply that anything other than the clothes look good.

Why are you asking? :feelswhere:

I get normies and old hippies approaching me and asking about my poncho slung over my shoulder.