Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Complete-failure-cel trait: you are such a life failure, you couldn't even SEAmax

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I couldn't possibly SEAmax due to the fact that I would get lost in a new place, wouldn't know how to talk to people, I literally don't know how to live, how to buy things, how to cook, I am literally a child in adult body. I can't even live on my own normally here where I was born let alone in a completely different place. Over.

I couldn't possibly SEAmax due to the fact that I would get lost in a new place, wouldn't know how to talk to people, I literally don't know how to live, how to buy things, how to cook, I am literally a child in adult body. I can't even live on my own normally here where I was born let alone in a completely different place. Over.

Idk, you could get a noodle to help you with all of that if you are white.

seamax is a meme
just move 4000 miles theory
you also gotta have money and skills to live in another country, jfl

Online Dating boyo

Dont believe you, or you arent white, or you were shadowbanned and not in the card stack.

You simply don't like the concept of SEAmaxxing so you are making things up lol. Any white guy will get matches when set to Philippines and visible.
seamax is a meme
just move 4000 miles theory
you also gotta have money and skills to live in another country, jfl

Well, you need some money, but SEA countries are very cheap. You can find decent places for 250$ a month there.

You could also go short term to fuck noodles or find one to bring to your own country.

Dont believe you, or you arent white, or you were shadowbanned and not in the card stack.

You simply don't like the concept of SEAmaxxing so you are making things up lol. Any white guy will get matches when set to Philippines and visible.
Cope. I'm a truecel