Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Complaining on dcard and a lot of people critized me

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

"CLICK BOTH LINKS FOR THE FULL PICTURE"

B24 The content of the whole article is that appearance comes first. No matter how good the education is, those people will always be recycling industry in your eyes. What is the logical basis for this?
Let me tell you, the reason you are nEET is you study a crap school - wrong, it's because i'm ugly af

If you are 168+ and ugly to a certain extent today, what else can you do? Rebirth?
(Some people around me have this problem, I will help them solve them one by one)
I understand that some people can escape this purgatory by self-improvement, but not everyone can.

B51 that's what I said "Alas, the world is like this, no matter how upright, kind, and hard-working you are, as a male, as long as you don't look good, even the wild dogs on the road will look down on you."

B142 You are so ugly and pitiful that you can't get a girlfriend. On the other hand, even if I have no money and debts, not tall enough, not strong enough, and haven't graduated from college, I can have more than 10 girlfriends. Is it because I'm too picky or too handsome? Or is it that you are too world-weary and you can only "it's all their fault" if you can't get a GF? - chadsplaining faggot

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GV7GRWKvvQ

B197

There are 16X in Taiwan, which pays less attention to the appearance of boys. It must be extremely ugly.

- Agreed, that's the reason i'm incel

B205 Is it normal for poor and ugly men to be despised? Do you like poor and ugly girls yourself? If you can't find a partner and accept your fate, it's good. First, you should reflect on your own shortcomings, blaming women for your unhappiness won't make you better.

JFL at the horn affect, assuming that i'm poor bc of how I look, of course I would want poor and ugly girls myself

B210 After a lot of pain and torture, the baby who was finally born opened his eyes again on the hospital bed and only prayed to see his health. If you keep complaining about how bad your congenital conditions are, and how bad your life is, how hard you try will not help, it's better not to. Let the people who really care about you hear it and it will hurt

I harre this world, JFL

"Summary: You are short, ugly and old"

"You've denied the method of self-improvement, so what's there to talk about, everyone has strengths and weaknesses, and you've been denying yourself, so what's the motivation to move forward?"

"Why not plastic surgery (no malice, many girls will also be beautiful ah, not good-looking, find a way to make it look good".

"As far as the content and reply of your po article are concerned, it is no wonder that no girl is willing to associate with you, which has nothing to do with being short and ugly."

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill:

"Alas, the world is so, even if you are honest and kind and hardworking, as a man, as long as you don't have looks, even the wild dogs on the side of the road look down on you"

Brutal.
It's "you are short ugly and NEET"

B215 To be honest, your theory is right. You are lower than shit. No matter how hard you try, it is useless. This situation will only become more and more competitive with the globalization of the Internet. Women will be able to enjoy higher value through the Internet platform. The male competition is fierce and introverted. It used to be good and you can get married. Now the kangaroo is getting higher and higher. You have to choose to be born and become a monk. Otherwise, step up and become better. When you reach a certain inflection point, the effect will grow exponentially. There is a difference between men and women. The upper and lower limits of girls are not high. On the contrary, you are too smart. Said that you are not qualified to enjoy the good fruits of globalization. Obediently receiving the surplus dividends of the superior is your best solution.
At least he's blackpilled

Can i get women as a 511 white ugly dude in taiwan or china?

B242 Then you can continue to look for Lu Snakes to keep warm You will continue to struggle in terms of appearance, social status, and economic status until you have exhausted all the resources you have (your parents' pensions, etc.) nonsense

- You'd do the same thing if you were short and ugly to the point when studying barely can find you a GF

B253 I don't know what the original PO is talking about. Apart from height, Taiwanese men's appearance requirements in the emotional market are far lower than those of other neighboring countries. They have to keep targeting this.

Because i'm uglier than them, sucker

youre too based for them, people choose to be blind, self improvement without the potential is time wasting.

B288 I only have my hair cut once every three months. I have to take the exam naked. I skip class. I go home and sleep. I skip class. Allow me to play computer, so I don't play but I don't do anything. I don't go to college. I don't usually get good grades. I rely on mid-term and final exams to get revenge on my control freak father. I can't tell you the shame. My dad just wanted to save face and he forced me to go to a higher vocational college. Only after the revenge did I know that it hurts others and hurt me. I don't need to contact me. This kind of thing can only be seen by myself. My heart hurts a lot because I only have good looks and height, but I am not financially capable and I was forced to break up. I may not be right for you. On the contrary, you can only find the one that suits you.

B285 he mentioned :

8 points for looks, 8 points for height

He's chadlite and i'm sub4, that's why I study and still are forced to ROT!!!!!!!!!

youre too based for them, people choose to be blind, self improvement without the potential is time wasting.
B292 This is getting weirder
OF COURSE IT GETS WEIRDER
THE TRUTH IS HATED BY EVERYONE

yeah there are a lot of blackpilled people here and there in Taian but none as based as me

B315 My colleague is 50 years old. He looks even uglier than your photos. He is only 165 in height. He has a handicapped foot and cannot walk normally. People still work hard to be self-sufficient.

According to what you said, men are so hard, it would be much better if you went to change sex, you don't have the guts

"He looks even uglier than your photos. " - how the fuck is it possible? I posted incel saints there

B321 This article is very comforting to see a lot of boys and girls with normal views

- JFL normal "bluepilled" views

B323 You are right, your parents should compensate you

- only blackpilled person here

B330 There are a lot of ugly men who get laid but not many ugly women have the opportunity to be with handsome guys. Why do you think it is? You are right. Now is a society that looks at face. If you want to blame yourself for being ugly, no one wants it. It has nothing to do with women, because girls, or your coveted sisters, have no obligation to follow Ugly guys together.

Red text is big cope

B311 What kind of workplace do you know about as NEET?

LMAO

bruuuuvvvvvv how are you fucking rich if you are clearly mad

Not everyone are equally ugly, if someone is a bit ugly he can compensate with height and dick size. Also most of the ugly guys with a woman you see on the streets are 30+ yo, they dont know how those men looked 10, 15 years ago, they were normie level for sure.

Not everyone are equally ugly, if someone is a bit ugly he can compensate with height and dick size. Also most of the ugly guys with a woman you see on the streets are 30+ yo, they dont know how those men looked 10, 15 years ago, they were normie level for sure.
@HiddenUzer debunk this

B248 I can understand his resentment at the pressure society puts on boys
But no matter how ugly a girl can find a boyfriend?
Totally bullshit
- If you remember juggernaut law...

Not having enough income is the original sin of Taiwanese boys - COPE. The real problem is being short and ugly.
whether or not what you do makes you happy
Everyone is arguing with you about who is the better man to talk about the annual income
Ugly girls are the original sin of the world
No matter how good-natured you are or how easy you are to get along with
you are ugly and fat
Boys always care about taking you out, how others see how he leads a landwhae out - girls do the same

Have you seen that article that pushes a babes high?
If he hadn't loved his girlfriend so much today, regardless of her fat bullshit, would so many people pretend that their values are correct and bless them?
No, they'll see the couple on the road and say
Wow, as long as a babes are so fat, you can still eat them?
The world is not only unfair to boys
but different standards for the sexes

B167 It's really very ugly and talented. You are not only poor, short and ugly, but also your personality can't be broken. If I met you in reality, I would feel lazy even looking at you, let alone getting to know you? ? Please, change me wherever I hate myself, if I feel fat, I go to the gym, if I feel ugly, I go to learn makeup, if I feel stupid, I read more books, and I always think about girls, no wonder no one cares about you.

Horn effect again. Popele assume that i'm poor, even though I own a Ferrari as I shown on the video

B167 It's really very ugly and talented. You are not only poor, short and ugly, but also your personality can't be broken. If I met you in reality, I would feel lazy even looking at you, let alone getting to know you? ? Please, change me wherever I hate myself, if I feel fat, I go to the gym, if I feel ugly, I go to learn makeup, if I feel stupid, I read more books, and I always think about girls, no wonder no one cares about you.

Horn effect again. Popele assume that i'm poor, even though I own a Ferrari as I shown on the video
Does men wear makeup in Taiwan?

"Summary: You are short, ugly and old"

"You've denied the method of self-improvement, so what's there to talk about, everyone has strengths and weaknesses, and you've been denying yourself, so what's the motivation to move forward?"

"Why not plastic surgery (no malice, many girls will also be beautiful ah, not good-looking, find a way to make it look good".

"As far as the content and reply of your po article are concerned, it is no wonder that no girl is willing to associate with you, which has nothing to do with being short and ugly."

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill:

"Alas, the world is so, even if you are honest and kind and hardworking, as a man, as long as you don't have looks, even the wild dogs on the side of the road look down on you"

Brutal.
Havent debunked anything yet, just posting 6 soys and 1 bluepill isnt a debate. Its just like Christianity

@Misogynist Curry 卐
@SlayerSlayer

B242 Then you can continue to look for Lu Snakes to keep warm You will continue to struggle in terms of appearance, social status, and economic status until you have exhausted all the resources you have (your parents' pensions, etc.) nonsense

- You'd do the same thing if you were short and ugly to the point when studying barely can find you a GF
@HateCurry aagreed or not

@SlayerSlayer

@HateCurry aagreed or not
You keep on mentioning me on studying hard

I'm sorry if I sound bluepilled to you; I admit I used to post some moral content and bluepilled content before but now I'm pretty much like most of this forum (in thinking)

You keep on mentioning me on studying hard

I'm sorry if I sound bluepilled to you; I admit I used to post some moral content and bluepilled content before but now I'm pretty much like most of this forum (in thinking)
like you I used to be bluepilled

Most ricecels are cucked unfortunately