Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Competing in australia

U

Unluckcel

Greycel
I just fucking cant seriously australia is over run with chads. Everytime i think ill be cool to go outside nearly every guys mogs me except subhuman abos. I cant go outside without feeling depressed at everyone and im beyond repair i cant maxx anything at this stage

No guns to go ER or KSGcel either, Australia is truly a nightmare for incels

I have a few youtubers and twitch streamers from Australia that I watch and all of them are really handsome. I've never actually seen an ugly aussie in my life. It must be like a Chad capital of the world.

what do you expect,brits exported to australia all the tall criminal chads

Plenty of ugly aussies facially. I’ve known a few who came to the US. They aren’t more good looking than even America for example. But gym culture and rugby is huge there so they’re all body and framemaxxed

Last edited:
No guns to go ER or KSGcel either, Australia is truly a nightmare for incels
its not that hard to get guns in australia if you have a clean record, just time consuming. also there are a lot more illegal guns here than most people think.

I just fucking cant seriously australia is over run with chads. Everytime i think ill be cool to go outside nearly every guys mogs me except subhuman abos. I cant go outside without feeling depressed at everyone and im beyond repair i cant maxx anything at this stage

Mate I grew up in Aus and been mogged since I was fking 6 yrs old, I had to learn to fight like my life depended on it i.e bite chads on the neck and kick them in the balls etc... when I obvsly can't win in a fair fight or the mogging would kill me. NEVER go to Aus if you're subhuman EVER you will get mogged and get severely injured if not dead.

I wish I lived in Australia for easy access to Japan as well as Japanese possibly being in the high school curriculum.

Chadstralia looks like hell for any sub 7. There is no competing with all the 6ft5 rugby Chad's everywhere over there. I can see why so many noodlewhores move there, it's like paradise for them.

Chadstralia looks like hell for any sub 7. There is no competing with all the 6ft5 rugby Chad's everywhere over there. I can see why so many noodlewhores move there, it's like paradise for them.

"Noodlewhores" move there because the Chinese are literally buying that whole continent and taking it out from under the native Aussies including their water and mineral rights.

I assure you it has nothing to do with roofuckers.

* Same shit in Canacuck and to a lesser extent Cuck S. A.

View: https://youtu.be/e1YYqeKUp-M?t=90

Lifefuel for necropostcels