Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Comparing short men to short women is a mockery of the plight of manlets

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Honestly, sometimes I feel tempted to spam /r/short with pics of short women with tall men, with a title such as "I'm 5' but still found a boyfriend with an awesome personality! There's hope for short people!" or something cucked like that, just to make them depressed

Tell thoughts cause really meet short problems short problems f02cf061661cdf12 02ff83b13de9e5c2

If half of the globe saw that they will tell us to shut up and man up. It makes me so mad
Man up :soy::soy::soy::soy: is a soy statement.

If guys actually manned up they would go around stoning and hanging whores by the lamposts. In a single day 100 million women would be butchered world wide and the rest would be enslaved

If guys actually manned up they would go around stoning and hanging whores by the lamposts. In a single day 100 million women would be butchered world wide and the rest would be enslaved
Yes. Goddamn why hasn't anyone DONE anything yet thats what makes me ragefuel. If no one is doing anything then I'm gunna plan it.

Jfl, if men actually manned up then most of the female population would be btfo'd, what normies mean is to put on your white knight armor, stop complaining and defend qweens.

Jfl, if men actually manned up then most of the female population would be btfo'd, what normies mean is to put on your white knight armor, stop complaining and defend qweens.
They aren't queens they are demons

It's so fucked up. That first pic sums it up...two different worlds. No one even acknowledges short men's struggles, instead we're just gaslit into saying it's our "personality" that's the problem. Fuck this pos soyciety.
The ironic thing is, manlets are pretty damn strong, emotionally. You have to be, putting up with a lifetime of mockery and abuse for being small. Jfl at these soys telling us to "man up".

Last edited: