Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Comparing my life (in college) to that of my friends (not in college)

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
I´ve noticed that all of my non-college educated friends who are in the "hustle" and have cars, and so on have girlfriends, or they go to club/house parties and hook up with girls. Meanwhile, i´m in college suffering from strong anxiety attacks while being alone.

Do you guys think that college is actually an impediment? Considering that most US colleges have a gender ratio of 60-40 in favor of girls...

I´ve noticed that all of my non-college educated friends who are in the "hustle" and have cars, and so on have girlfriends, or they go to club/house parties and hook up with girls. Meanwhile, i´m in college suffering from strong anxiety attacks while being alone.

Do you guys think that college is actually an impediment? Considering that most US colleges have a gender ratio of 60-40 in favor of girls...
Important if betabuxx
WTF does impediment mean?

Normies in college go to parties and get gf’s too, it’s not why you’re incel. The fact that it’s 60-40 girls means it should be even easier for you

College is more functional as a whore house than an institute of higher learning. I cannot see how being in college is an impediment to your sex life.

You know more about your situation than I do, but if you aren't there to get a STEM field degree, you are absolutely wasting your time and money. Even some STEM degrees are a waste of money; but you may legally need an (ABET accredited) diploma for some jobs. Anything you learn in college you can learn online for free.

College is more functional as a whore house than an institute of higher learning. I cannot see how being in college is an impediment to your sex life.

You know more about your situation than I do, but if you aren't there to get a STEM field degree, you are absolutely wasting your time and money. Even some STEM degrees are a waste of money; but you may legally need an (ABET accredited) diploma for some jobs. Anything you learn in college you can learn online for free.
like mechanical engineering and physics

Normies in college go to parties and get gf’s too, it’s not why you’re incel. The fact that it’s 60-40 girls means it should be even easier for you

But the irony behind this is that most of my friends are nearcels.

What’s a nearcel :feelswhat:. If you put pp in vagene you are not any kind of cel
"A nearcel, quasicel or incelish man, assuming he has an average income, constitutes a "3" on the decile scale. A nearcel is nearly incel and may experience lengthy dry spells or have to lower his standards to an extremely low level to obtain sex. As Mainländer explains, nearcels "aren't kissless virgins or anything but they have WAY less sex and with WAY lower quality girls than what they'd need to find it minimally satisfactory."

Totally get you dude, but tbh I don't think college is an impediment, however I do believe not being in college and wageslaving in average to below average jobs makes you more nt

Totally get you dude, but tbh I don't think college is an impediment, however I do believe not being in college and wageslaving in average to below average jobs makes you more nt

tbh i don´t think so, all my non-college educated friends are getting pussy while going to house parties and clubs and are not being afraid of getting meetoo

tbh i don´t think so, all my non-college educated friends are getting pussy while going to house parties and clubs and are not being afraid of getting meetoo
I also have college friends doing that, you simply forget we are non nt